Chapter 24

After breakfast was over you had excused yourself at your work room. The floor that you had left filled with black in the last time you entered there, now perfectly cleaned up.New canvases were also standing at a corner that won your attention immediately as you never allowed anyone to step into this room,not even the maids. Seeing it cleaned up surprised you a bit but then you calmed down as you guessed who could have cleaned it up.

"I know this room is off limits. The maid told me so.But i couldn't leave it like that." His voice startled you making you turn around and meet his eyes as he was still standing at the door step,not having taken a step inside.

"The maids are right. You should listen to them.I am thankful for your job but i would be grateful if you refrained from entering this room ever again." You gave him a cold look as you spoke to him firmly,the fact that someone had entered that room without you being around or even being in knowledge of the fact having awoken an irritation inside you. It felt as if he had stepped the line of your privacy. As if he had entered into a room of memories that existed in your mind and only you could access it. That room was your connection with her. Between the ink and the brushes that brought smiles to her face. Between colors and canvases that used to fill her life.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean no harm really. "He apologized as he looked at you with a soft gaze having taken notice of how serious you were. The hostility was obvious in your eyes. However as you saw him apologizing you diverted your gaze , feeling impacted  by his soft apologetic expression.

"As long as it doesn't happen again.It's okay. You may go now. You are free for the day. "You informed him as you turned your back at him,hoping that since you let him off duty he would go rest as his vulnerable moment earlier crossed your mind,reminding you that he seemed to not be at his best condition today.

Jimin stayed quiet for a moment not knowing how to take this behavior of yours. You were as cold and proper as ever even though now you were out of peoples eyes and he was hoping that after yesterday you would be a bit more loose with him. Obviously he was hoping for too much from someone strictly composed as you. He bowed his head and excused himself not finding the strength to be persistent at that very moment. He slowly went down the stairs and into the kitchen were he politely asked one of the maids to prepare him some tea which he waited for then took it with him to his room. Once inside he went to his closet and roamed around his bag till he found some pills to lower his fever as his sister would have never let him get out of the house without some first aid medications. He took two without even checking his temperature as he knew it must be high then he plopped on his bed,wishing that he was home where his sister would have been taking care of him and his nephews would be keeping him company while he would be in bed. 

It was always like that,whenever he would feel a bit sick. The kids wouldn't let him get out of bed and would stay at his room doing their best to take care of him by bringing him water, telling him fairy tales and giving him a lot of healing kisses. Jimin exhaled deeply as he reminisced those days, making the feeling of missing them more evident . He grabbed his phone and looked at his lock screen where their faces were displayed . He contemplated for a moment if he should just get up and go home since he was left off duty and after seeing the picture for a bit more, he took his decision and forced himself to get up,change clothes and go out.

---Change of set---

Manuel was pushed by the man behind him to walk farther on the long hall before. The floor was full of dust and rasp ,the walls ruined here and there giving him to understand that this was some kind of abandoned building yet he had no idea where this place must be located as when he was brought here they had made sure his eyes were covered.

He never though his morning would turn out being shoved in a car and taken away however with the life he leads it wasn't surprising either so he was rather calm with the whole situation as well as he had assumed who has called him and why. He has been assigned to kill Y/N since a while now after all , the day he had to report why he hadn't taken care of his job would eventually come.