Chapter 48

Silence had fallen into the room as they were awaiting for your response and you could feel the tension in the atmosphere , as they must be anxious to know whom was that person that you had in mind and you decided to not let them wait any longer. You weren't sure if the information could be helpful or it was accurate however you had to share your current doubts.

"Back then, MinHee had mentioned a woman. She didn't know much of her, expect the fact that TaeYong seemed to be talking secretly with her behind her back. She had told me that she had seen some texts between them and she sounded quiet obsessed with him however TaeYong had denied any relationship with that woman, who's name i never learned. Back then my friend was insecure about it but she believed in his love and reassured herself he wan't cheating or anything  along those lines and that woman was only an obsessed person that as he claimed ,he didn't privately know."

You presented the suspicious character that you had in mind, finding her the only person that would want TaeYong to be single ,even though unlike MinHee, you had never believed TaeYong's claims about her. In the contrary, you strongly believed that he was involved with her and maybe MinHee had found out about and had gotten heartbroken enough to commit suicide. You had married him , in thoughts of never letting him be happy with that woman and taking revenge about your friend however those conclusions where now being shaken as the fact that she committed suicide was in great doubt.

"I see. She fits well knowing that the one after your life is also a female." Namjoon spoke his thoughts as he retrieved his notebook and noted that down.

"Can you enlighten me how do you know of such a fact, Mr Officer?" You asked him as you really wanted to know how he had ended up to such truth however Namjoon was not able to respond truthful to that question because if he was to, he would be exposing Jimin, so instead ,after giving a quick look at Jimin whom showed concern as they locked eyes, he looked at you,discarding your curiousity with a simple response .

" The Police has it's ways of getting information. Someone that wants to commit a crime has to necessarily get involved with people of the night and as thus you just have to know the right people to ask and of course pay the price for them to answer." His words sounded logical and full despite the fact that he had not answered at all what you were asking to know. He used facts to tear your thoughts away from the real core of your question as skillfully as he usually manages to .

"Any other possible information that you find important to share with us Mrs Lee?" He followed his speech with a question in order to direct your thoughts away and you took a moment to think ,contemplating if  for now there was no need to talk about the contract that you and TaeYong had as that would make him a suspect however now that you think of it, there was one more woman whom didn't particularly liked you at TaeYong's side. Knowing of the contract ,your death would definitely be beneficial but still thinking of her capable of such a thing was too far fetched. She was noisy and grumpy but you didn't have her capable of such a deed. Yet  the doubt was there. It was not easy to fully trust anyone in this life.

"Do you perhaps have any other suspects in your mind, Mrs Y/N?" Jimin questioned you as your silence gave a clear image of hesitation.

"It's just a thought, however i will go ahead and share this with you Officer, just so we will be in the same page." You firmly looked at him as you took the courage to let out that secret that was kept between TaeYong's  and your family only.

"A contract exists between me and my husband. That contract bounds us to stay together. In case that someone requests devorce he immediately loses the profits that the contract has priviously gave them.  If the breaking of the wedding is someone's fault, the other party takes full possession of the other's company wealth as well as maintains the profits initially given. It's a business move made to unite and financially support our companies in order for both of them to profit and rise higher. The consequences however are devastated because of the simple fact that both sides are highly greedy and in reality , i think both sides are just gambling on the relationship of my husband and I. They are just expecting someone to make a mistake so the other one can take over. " Your words were presented in a casual tone , as if such an information was not bothering you at all. And truth was that you had just gotten used to it . You weren't planning to lose your father's company after all nor you were planning to stay married to TaeYong forever. Your goal was something bigger than their stupid money and that was why your focus wasn't on quickly finding something to make TaeYong guilty of and get the divorce on your profit. You wanted him to suffer and pay for her death, so you were planning to stay along as long as it would take, for him to start going mad in thoughts of her.