Chapter 23

The morning found Namjoon over his laptop ,eyes bloody red and a coffee cup resting on the corner of his desk. He was still in his pajamas, His hair all messed up and his round glasses almost falling of the tip of his nose. The room was dark, only the screen bringing light as the thick curtains of his room had yet to be puled open. He heard his alarm going off at the time had reached seven in the morning which signalized the start of his day. A day that found him sleepless after the call he had received from Jimin.

He should have just went back to sleep and research later however his brain didn't gave him the privilege to sleep in again,as thoughts stormed of hypothesis and ifs that he couldn't answer making him restless and annoyed enough to wake up and do research till morning. The most frustrating of them all though was the fact that his efforts were proven fruitless till now, him having found only one occasion that the Choi girl and TaeYong might have came across each other.

It was a gala party a year or so before her death date. A gala where TaeYong was present and as he found out Choi MinHee was also invited as her family was well acquainted with the host family of that event. The possibility of the two having  crossed paths there is big even though nothing was found after that night regarding any interactions between the two. Or at least no interaction on the public eye that would leave any kind of record behind .

Okay, if he is not personally involved with her ,what does he want with her case? Think ,think. Something is off.

Namjoon ruffled his hair annoyed as he couldn't find what that thing was. He felt like it was somewhere, something he hadn't realized yet. He opened the file of his notes once more and scrolled through it ,his brain focusing on finding what could the linking piece be. 

Y/N , a woman who never seemed involved with TaeYong till some weeks after her friend's death.At media they are portrait as a couple married because of love. Jimin says that's far from the case. Y/N shows antipathy towards her husband. Why? Why did she married him? Economical reasons.. TaeYong ,a young politician that this marriage interest him as Y/N's family brought much political support for him taking notice their influential power...If they were both married for interest..why were they meeting up secretly at another city..in a Beach house...Who's beach house?..

Namjoon quickly went back on the internet to research that small detail that his thoughts got stuck upon and he ignored the time that was ticking, rushing  him to get ready for work as he should be at his office by 8:30. Minutes ticked over his head as the clock on his wall grew louder once his fingers stopped hitting against the keyboard having found what he was looking for. A connection . 

Owner..Choi MinHee.

---Time skip---

Your sleeping senses had started to wake up as you heard the sound of the curtains being pulled and light invaded your room. You open your one eye as you stretched your body, your blurry sight giving you the image of Jimin in his butler outfit and a bright smile on his face. You saw him approaching you tell his face was standing above your head and you just looked back blankly as your brain had yet to start functioning fully.

"Wake up Miss. They are waiting for you." He whispered and you turned your head to the side, pulling your covers above your head only for a minute later to storm out of the bed and rush for the bathroom because you realized that TaeYong's parents and probably him too must be waiting for you to attend breakfast.

You were always punctual and usually you would wake up by yourself at the same hour every day as your body was used to the routine but it seems that the fact that you had fallen to sleep pretty late had disturbed that routine . You stripped out of your clothes quickly and hoped in the shower, washing up pretty quickly and wrapping yourself in the clean towels you found neatly placed in their place .

While you were brushing your teeth you throw a look around noticing that Jimin had done his Job perfectly , your face cleaning products all lined up accordingly ,ready to be used. Before doing that though you wanted to make sure that you had time for it so after finishing with brushing you opened the door of your bathroom and took a pick outside , only to get startled as you were found face to face with Jimin whom was holding in his arms some clothes.

"Since you are late , i took the liberty to choose for you today. " He said as he reached the clothes towards you and you gave him a hesitant look as you really didn't like much when others roam around your closet. That was the reason you had never left any maid to do so. Apparently you had forgotten to inform him that such a thing was not in his butler duties as far as it involves you.

"How much late are we exactly talking about?" You questioned with an awkward smile,hoping for a good response.

"It's nine thirty. " He stated simply and you grabbed the clothes and slammed the door on his face as you should have been at the table by now.

You rushed to get dressed and brushed your hair quickly before gathering into an low pony tail then got out of the bathroom and  headed out of the room , Jimin following behind you quiet . You reached to the room finding them all already eating and you bowed and apologized for being late before joining them while Jimin went to take his usual seat at the corner of the room, for some reason the eyes of TaeYong's mother following his figure .

"What made you over sleep today dear. Did your butler forgot that his duty is to wake you up on time." She spoke up as she left her chopsticks to the side and even though her comment included Jimin directly he didn't turn his head to look her way, he instead bowed down deeply and apologized.

"Ah , it's not his fault. I just got carried away in my morning bath. " You covered him up as it was true that it was his responsibility to wake you up but you also knew well that he might have slept less than you and that was because he was showing you around yesterday night, trying to cheer you up. At least that what you had thought of his invitation as he had no reason to invite you.

"Of course you can come down whenever you want love. You should sleep more." TaeYong looked at you with a sweet and caring expression that almost made you want to vomit all the food you had just entered into your mouth, however you knew well he was putting a facade for his father whom was clueless about the fact that no love existed between you two.

"You are the one that needs more rest son.Look at you,you look sleepless again. She is all day at home doing useless actions. " His mother gave you a side glance as she talked ,making you understand what she was referring  to with the so called useless things.

My Dancing with Jimin really bothered her it seems. Well too bad i don't care.

You thought as you ignored her and TaeYong responded calmly,putting her at ease that he was fine and he would rest later. After that small talk the table went quiet each eating silently, you doing the same till you happened to meet Jimin's eyes that were looking at you . He was obviously trying to tell you something but you didn't get what it was so you gave him a confused expression. You saw him chuckle then shook his head disappointed that you couldn't get what he was hinting you at and then he moved a bit ,coming in a position where you could see his body fully and showed you the buttons of his shirt making you instantly look down at yourself horrified if you had buttoned them up wrong in your hurry .

However as you looked you found nothing wrong then you looked up at him again whom was trying hard to suppress a smile as he signaled you with his head to look towards your right , instantly throwing your eyes at TaeYong's mother whom seemed to have miss placed a button of her white shirt. The sight made you crack up and you lowered your head trying to hide your laughter.

You took a sneak glance at Jimin whom you thought must be trying to not laugh as well but to your surprise you found him leaning at the wall behind him, having stepped a bit out of line with the other two maids standing beside him, his head looking down as if he wasn't feeling well momentarily, however he shook his head quickly and returned at his position as if nothing had happened.  With exception that he had now awaken your momentary worry over the state of his health.

Was he..dizzy?

---To be continued....