Chapter 44

Little Yuna was playing with her cereal as her eyes kept looking down at the full plate which in other times she would have devoured already but not in this morning that her brother was missing from the seat beside hers.

"Come on Yuna dear. You should eat before you get too late for school. " Mr Park told her as he pushed the plate more towards her, looking at the little girl with hopefull eyes that she would listen to him and not sadden him any further.

"I don't want to go to school Grandpa. Mom is not here to take me and SuJae isn't coming either." The little girl replyed with a pout and two eyes there were visibly getting teary and Mr Park's heart couldn't help but shatter seeing her like that. He reached his hand and pattted her head for a moment as he fought within him to find the right words to tell the kid.

"You have nothing to worry dear. Mom and SuJae will be home very soon and Grandpa Kim can take you till the school. So now eat your food and make your mom proud ,okay?" He finally uttered some words however as Yuna turned and faced him  - only to end up on hanging from his neck as she jumped on his embrace-  he understood that words weren't exactly what this little kid needed at that moment, so he just hugged her back as he mumbled that she should stay home today after all.

---time skip---

The door of the car opened and you grabbed the hand that was offered to you to help you get out of it slowly and once out you looked at Jimin whom had been that helping hand before breaking contact and looking ahead , head high and posture straight no matter how weak your body was still feeling. 

You walked towards the entrace of the house and didn't bother to greet the maids as they bowed their heads while you passed however you noticed Jimin from the corner of your eye that stopped and bowed back properly to them , before continuing to follow you inside TaeYong's house where you had came to pick some clothes before leaving for your parent's house as you had told your husband that you will do.  However as moments passed , you started to dislike the thought more and more .

What calmness and rest would ever come from that household after all. Only the unending questions that you would surely receive from your mother and father about why where you there and what  had you gone there for while you had a husband whom you should be taking care of ,already made you with a headache. To not mention the conversations they would pull if you were to let them know of last night's incident and your health condition.

"Jimin, go pack some clothes for yourself too while i will be preparing mine." You told him just before stepping up the stairs, and he bowed to you slightly, before heading towards the corridor to his right.

You stepped up the stairs slowly while you took a good grip of the helping rail on the side for support, while you did your best to remain presentable and strong on the outside. You didn't want anyone to get satisfaction from seeing you weak after all. It wasn't like there were many important eyes on you at that moment, but you were raised with that idea in your head. Never show weakness as no one will pity you or sympathize for you. They will just make use of it, to destroy you later. That's how life was for the high class people. A jungle decorated in jewelry, gold and luxury but still no matter how expensive the earrings are on a pig, it remains a pig. No matter how fancy your jungle was, it remained a jungle and the saying 'survival of the fittest' applied here like in any other social class.

Once inside your room though , you let go of your posture as you leaned towards the wall for a moment of rest. You took some breaths before managing to gather some strength and approach your closet , pulling out from it a leather hand bag that was large enough for the current purpose. You grabbed some clothes without being to selective on them as well as a pair of shoes for change. Some socks and undergarments as well as towels and shampoo and at that moment you halted your actions , realizing what you were doing. You were  packing as if you were going somewhere for camping and not at your own house. You had so many things left back home too that you surely didn't needed to pack all those things yet  for some reason you held onto the container as if you wanted to take it . As if your parents home wasn't really where you wanted to go and you knew deep inside that you wanted to change your mind. 

Why was it so burdensome going back home? You had spend most of your life at the walls of that house. Maybe that was exactly why. That has been your golden prison along with the name you carried and the social circle that surrounded you. What prisoner would like going back to his cage? No one and neither did you and that is why , you stuffed the shampoo on your bag, now a gaze of determination visible on your face. If that house wasn't your home and if this one wasn't either then you were going to go to the only place that might still feel like it.

Without giving it a second thought , you zipped the bag and grabbed some clothes to change and left them in your bed, intending to take a shower before leaving as it was quiet a trip that  you had in mind and to be more precise 2 hours and 42 minutes with train as far as you remembered when you used to go with MinHee to Busan and her small little house that later became the nest of her secret relationship with TaeYong. Alone just the too of you , in a public transportation, without bodyguards or a chauffeur to drive you there. A small mischief in search of the feeling of freedom and a break out from the scent of restriction that your lives used to carry.

---change of set---

Jimin pushed one more shirt inside the stuffed backpack he had filled with small nothingnesses as well as needed thing then he tried to zip it up . He was struggling a bit for the moment but as soon as he finally zipped it all the way down , his phone rung and drew his attention.

 He quickly pulled it off the pocket of his pants and immediately answered the call as he saw that it was his hyung with whom after they exchanged those words at the hospital, he hadn't had the chance to talk with and explain.

"Yes, hyung. " He replied and Namjoon informed him calmly that he will be stayed till tomorrow with SooLin at the hospital as the doctor said that Sujae could go home the next day.

"Thank you for keeping me updated ..and..it should have been me that should have been there but..tell SooLin i will come home and see them the faster i can." Jimin told him, as he held his emotions in. He had missed his family and he felt incredibly bad for not being able to stay  with them at the hospital at such a time however he also knew that he had to take care of their future too and if he wasn't to find that money soon, they would all be in danger.

" Don't worry about it. I am here with her. "Namjoon reassured him before he hang up on him and Jimin looked at the screen of his phone already understanding well that his best friend was keeping a cold attitute towards him. The way he talked to him portrayed that well and he himself could understand why but it wasn't that he liked the situation he was in either. He simply couldn't see another road. This was the only opportunity that knocked on his door in the moment of crisis and he took it. Wouldn't he have done the same thing, if he was to be on his place?

---Change of set---

"What did you called me for that was so urgent?" LeeGuk entered TaeYong's office as he had demanded to see him and found him pacing up and down the place, thing that already made him understand that it must have been something serious.

"TaeYong? What's wrong?" He questioned as it seemed like TaeYong hadn't even realize his presence into the room yet but after he stepped a bit closer, he finally lifted his head from the ground and met his eyes. An expression of pure anxiety being displayed in his face that made LeeGuk stiffen as he knew only of one thing that could make him like that.

"She is back." Were the little words that left TaeYong's mouth however those few words were more than enough to unsettle the world of his trusted friend.

"What? But..... She already took her revenge on you!" LeeGuk argued as his breathing grew heavy, a veil of fear  momentarily covering his facial expression and such a thing was more than unusual for someone with his personality and his wit and confidence. However there was only one thing that would make him like that and that was when life would bring him face to face with an opponent that was out of his reach, an opponent that was untouchable and as thus protecting his brother  from the claws of that woman was more than impossible.

The taste of that woman's power was still dripping in their veins like poison , filling them with bitterness, and the feeling of how powerless they could really be before her. Reminding them every day, how insignificant and meaningless they were and how much of a nothing her wrath could make them become.

A woman whom TaeYong should have never played with because that action of his caused for his life to turn to a living hell. That action of his, caused the love of his life to be taken away from him before his very eyes.

---To be continued.....