Chapter 7

You desperately breathed in the oxygen, once your head finally made it's way out of the water, him still holding you close.

You could feel his pulse through the veins of his neck, where your hands were placed, and he was breathing as harshly as you were, while his head scanned the surroundings quickly.

"Let's go." He told you, before swimming to the edge of the pool, you following him.

He got out first and offered you his hand which you took, finally being able to step out of those waters and into concrete grounds again.

You were both soaked to the bones as you looked at each other, you still completely confused with everything that had occurred.

"I am sorry. Em... Let's get inside. I don't think that it's safe here." He spoke a faint smile on his lips that was meant to reassure you, however you had already taken notice of his position and the way he was blocking with his body, the direction the red light had appeared earlier on your chest.

You nodded saying nothing as you hurried inside, your body trembling at the terrifying thought that had just crossed your mind.

Did someone tried to kill me just now?

Once inside the maids rushed at your side immediately, seeing the condition you two were and you kindly asked them for some towel as Jimin turned around and walked to the security guard that was standing by the corner.

He talked with him about something you couldn't hear but you imagined what it must be as the guard soon called for back up and hurried outside.

"Don't worry. It must have been some kid playing with some lazer game or something." He said as he looked at you, taking notice that you were staring at him.

You didn't said anything. Instead you just took the towel that the maid just gave you and walked up to him, offering it to him, while you murmured a soft 'Thank you' as your voice was currently unable to come out properly.

He hesitantly took it and you just walked away, up the stairs and into your room, which once inside you locked the door.

Your heart still trembling in fear and shock of the fact that you could have died just some minutes ago.

You could hear the sound of your teeth colliding with each other from the trembling but you quickly shook your head, walking towards the bathroom where you took off all your clothes and left the warm water to run, trying to pursue yourself that you were trembling cause you were cold and not because you were terrified.

---change of set---

Jimin had excused himself at a corner of the house, as some maids had went to bring him his suitcase which he had abandoned by the pool.

He quickly pressed the contact he wanted to call,looking around in nervousness till Namjoon picked up.

"Hey Jimin, what's up?" He heard him say quiet cheerfully, indicating that he probably was in a good mood. A mood that he was about to destroy with his next words.

"Someone just tried to kill her Hyung! What do i do?!" He said, the worry in his voice visible as he knew well by now that he had gotten mixed up in something that was going to eat him alive if he wouldn't be strong enough to get out of it.

Namjoon fell silent at the other end of the line, thinking to himself and the information he had found, as Jimin had requested of him to check.

"I don't know what to say. Her background was clean Jimin. There is no reason for anyone to want to harm her. However she is the wife of a politician so, maybe this has to do with her husband rather than her." Namjoon spoke up his mind as he could find no other explanation.