Chapter 20

You were sitting at the bar, observing people and mostly observing him. Jimin was now behind the counter, helping out the barman as if this was another normal work night for him. He smiled at everyone and he was extremely good with doing tricks with the bottles that mesmerized the costumers and you.

You were fascinated about the fact of how natural he looked in this environment and how he radiated of energy. Not like he hadn't done his butler job well till now, it was just that he seemed to be enjoying what he was doing while being behind that bar.

Many girls stayed at the bar just for him and while they were dancing they kept looking at him and he definitely had noticed their intentions however he pretending like he had seen nothing, and kept working, time to time throwing his eyes your way to check how you were. You would smile every time, not wanting to ruin his fun because you actually weren't feeling comfortable there.

You had come because you were curious to know how it is and yes the people all around seemed to be having a blast but it turns out that this was not your kind of entertainment and of course that wasn't his fault. You just stayed there and observed, doing what you mostly do when in a place you feel not fit in. Staying quiet, with a drink on your hand and a gaze that observed everything but cared about non that you were seeing.

A hand that brushed against yours suddenly, drew you out of your trail of thought and you snapped your head to the side, only to see a guy that was ordering his drinks and might have accidentally touched you. Or so you thought till he turned and looked at you, then leaned a bit closer for you to hear him.

"Hey beautiful. Why are you staying alone?"He asked you and your face lost any expression as you didn't hesitate to reply.

" I am terribly sorry Sr but that's non of your concern. Please continue with your night. "Your polite words made the stranger give you a confused face and Jimin smiled, imagining that your response might have screamed politeness and high class lady thing that would make a big contrast with your current outfit and somehow that was so funny to him.

"Oh. Em.. Okay.. Does that mean you don't want to have a dance with me?" The guy spoke again as he was perplexed about your response and Jimin decided to interfere.

"Sorry buddy. I hope you have better luck next time." He patted the strangers back as he shouted for him to hear and the guy looked at his eyes taking the message as Jimin held his gaze firmly, implying the opposite of the smile that was hanging on his lips.

You watched the stranger get away perplexed of the situation then you looked at Jimim whom left the bottles he was holding and tapped the barman's shoulder, telling him something before coming to you and taking your hand.

You followed him up so stair and into an office that once he closed the door, you were met with a quiet atmosphere, making you aware that this room was sound proof.

"Have a seat. This is the boss' office so we can have quietness here. Want a drink?" He offered as he had walked toward the mini bar, pouring a glass already.

"I drunk around two already. I think I am good." You declined as you took a seat on the couch, watching towards the big window that enabled you to see the dance floor below.

"You aren't having fun here, are you?" You looked at him, hesitant to tell him the truth because you understood well that he had invited you only to get you to have some fun yet here you were, being a high class lady that turned out to not find this place entertaining. You just didn't want to sound like a snob so you decided to say nothing.

"It's okay, i had predicted that. Shall we go to plan B?" He smiled before gulping down the glass he poured and letting it on the table, then approaching you and taking your hand, only to take you out of there and back to the motorcycle, ridding into the night, once again to a direction you weren't aware of.