Chapter 19

Jimin stopped the motorcycle in front of a small clothing shop that was obviously closed as the hour was passed midnight. He got off and stretched his hand out to you, helping you get off as well.

"Follow me. It will take just a minute." He said as he walked ahead, taking a turn at the alley in which you hesitated to follow inside for a moment, however it was better being with him than all alone in the middle of the night.

You hurried your steps and saw him waiting for you standing by a door, that you assumed that took you on that small shop as it was on the same building just not a main entrance.

"You did good you kept your helmet on." He said, making you realize that you had forgotten to take it off and you hadn't kept it for security reasons as you assumed that he thought.

He knocked in a weird way on the door and after almost five minutes waiting in silence, an old lady opened the door just a bit, only to close it again, leaving the sound of unlocking locks be heard before the entire door swung open and she revealed her smiling face. She opened her arms widely and Jimin laughed, not hesitating to fall in her embrace.

"Granny It's so nice to see you again. How have you been? Are your knees any better?" Jimin caressed her cheek as he bombarded her with questions, showing genuine care in his facial expression.

The old lady laughed before responding that she was doing fine then scolded him that he looked thinner and he should have passed by to eat with her. You just looked at their heartwarming interaction thinking that that woman was really his grandmother , but as Jimin asked her about her grandson , you questioned if that was the case.

"That brat rarely visits me. Even you come by more often." The woman complained as she headed inside and Jimin looked at you, making you a signal to follow him inside.

"Namjoon hyung is very busy granny, his job is very demanding." Jimin justified his childhood friend as he knew that it wasn't that Namjoon didn't want to visit her, he just had a lot of things in his head.

"He calls every night, i am not saying he is a bad kid. I just feel lonely sometimes. Anyways, who's the girl you came with?" She focused the attention to you as you had stood quietly behind Jimin, following them as they passed from a small dark corridor and through a door that send you to the shop.

She turned on the lights as she spoke and you saw Jimin's smile as he came closer to you and helped you take off your helmet.

"She is a friend of mine. We need to find her some proper clothes so she can hung out with me tonight." Jimin explained and you felt uncomfortable at the old ladies gaze as she scanned you from head to toe.

"Go eat something upstairs. Leave her to me" She pushed him towards the exit and he gave you a smile before leaving.

"Hello. It's very nice to meet you." You bowed to her respectfully showing your good manners and she smiled at you as she bowed her head a bit too.

"What's your name dear?" She asked as she turned around heading towards a shelf in which she started looking for the proper clothes that would fit you and would bring into reality the look that had crossed her mind.

"Y/N" You replied, letting aside any surnames just to be safe.

"You must be special Y/N. Jimin has never brought any girlfriend of his over." Her words got you by surprise as you weren't expecting to be misunderstood like that.

"Oh no. We aren't d-" You were ready to deny but she turned around with a bunch of clothes and shoved them in your arms, then ushered you towards the changing room.

"Finish quickly. You will look great on those trust me." You heard her voice as she close the black curtain for you, leaving you alone on the fitting room, staring at your reflection.