Chapter 10

Namjoon grabbed the cup of coffee that was resting at the right on his desk and took a sip , his eyes still focused on the screen of his computer as he was working on a report on his office. Chatters and the sound of phones ringing again and again were surrounding his background his mind having pushed the noise aside in order to focus on his work that soon started typing in again after he left the cup aside.

A voice called his name about two times but even though he heard of it his brain dismissed it automatically till a hand rested on his shoulder winning his attention. He looked at his coworker JungWoo with a questionable expression that showed clearly that he was bothering him but as he spoke ,Namjoon's face fall knowing he had to postpone what he was doing.

"A grave has been violated. Mr Kwon told me that you should take care of it." He sighed before standing up from his seat, his coworker having already went on with his own occupations as he gathered his stuff and grabbed his cup of coffee slowly heading out of the room and down the hallway to the elevator that would take him at the second floor where his supervisor Mr Kwon had requested of him to be.

He greeted nonchalantly some other coworkers he found in the elevator as he entered then he stood silent till it came his time to get out and headed to the frond desk collecting the file of the case from the young female police worker who informed him briefly of the case that had to do with the grave of a young lady deceased around a year ago ,the victim having taken her own life.

"There is no apparent motif why anyone would want to open her grave or do any harm to her. As far as we know she was a peaceful person. An artist that had a bright future. You might know her ,she had started to make an impression some months before her death. Choi Min Hee ." Namjoon had opened the file as his coworker was informing him, his eyes already scanning the papers and focusing practically on the picture of the girl that he indeed was familiar with.

"When did the assault of the grave occurred and of what nature was it ?" He asked as he kept looking at the picture instead of reading farther below and finding out his answer by himself but somehow he couldn't take his eyes off of the picture ,the thought of having seen her before torturing his mind as he couldn't exactly put his finger on to where he had seen her.

"Some graffiti paintings of rude words and breaking of the grave plate that hold her name and such."He looked at the female giving her a questionable look and she just shrugged understanding what he may be thinking and she herself couldn't find a reason why anyone would do something so unreasonable and childish.

"Is anyone of her family informed of this?" 

"They are waiting inside to talk with you. Room 12." Namjoon thanked her as he took off for his destination his mind now occupied with the case and the question that he was still to answer. Where had he seen this girl before?

---Change of set---

You stepped out of the car ,Jimin having opened the door for you as your driver was standing a step behind him letting him take over an action that was his job instead. You didn't looked at him as you got out, instead you looked ahead at the building that was standing tall before you , your eyes lighting up a bit at the memories that flashed before your eyes, putting a nostalgic smile on your lips. 

"Shall we go miss?" His voice remind you of his existence and you collected yourself back to an expressionless face before giving him a nod of approval and walking ahead like a high class lady that you were supposed to be in public. A black elegant dress hugging your body and a black coat falling over your shoulders as you were holding your silver colored purse on your right hand that was matching your stilettos . One more reason that staying inside your house was better was exactly all this dressing up thing that you always had going on in your life. Being the daughter of a wealthy man also meant that you should always have a proper lady like appearance in public and even though you looked nice in all those chic clothing they were far from your style. A style you were allowed to wear mostly at home and when you would go to random trips with your best friend ,following her unpredictable moods and searching for the best places that would inspire her to draw more and better things.

She was so talented in everything she would do and you really admired her passion and talent for art but mostly you admired her for knowing what she wanted in life unlike you that even today if someone was to ask you, you probably wouldn't have an answer to give. You had studied a lot and completed your education with top grades yet that degree was just a paper left to dust on the far end of your shelf .

You didn't looked behind you not even for a minute till you actually entered the elevator that would send you to the top floor where the aquarium was.Two more people were in the elevator besides you and Jimin which happened to stop at a floor after you entered leaving you and him alone for the rest four floors till you arrived at your destination.

"Miss..are you sure you want to be here?" His voice drew your attention as you were waiting for the elevator to halt on your floor thing that it did before you managing to respond. "What makes you think that i don't?" You retorted as you both got out of the elevator ,your eyes scanning the place that surprisingly didn't had as many visitors as you had imagined.

"I don't know. You are too cold and quiet ." He pointed out as he popped on your side having a worried expression on his face that made you think that he actually cared for a moment thing that took you aback not being used to such behavior .

"Oh..am.. no i like it here. It's just that i am not that much of an expressive person." You gave him an awkward smile as you responded , your free hand reaching to your ear and tagging back a strand of loose hair as you had left them free, having done nothing to your hair but brush them before leaving , having found yourself tired to attend to it after the light make up that you had applied which had felt like it took you too much time.

"It's not hard to express yourself Miss Y/N . You just have to leave your face show your emotions." Jimin's words sunk on your head somehow making you sad as that was one thing you truly couldn't do because if you did your image would be destroyed and nothing but darkness and sadness would surface. Blame , guilt , misery and torturing thoughts that had no end inside you.

"It's not as easy as it sounds." You gave him a thin smile as you turned around to walk ahead wanting to put an end to this conversation however his hand that took a hold of your wrist stopped you and made you turn and look at him surprised by his action.

"People just need a push sometimes . Do you allow me to be that for you?" You looked at his eyes not knowing what to tell him or where this had came from as you never expected such a behavior however he seemed to be more carefree than the others around you and maybe he also had a faint difficulty at understanding his boundaries as a worker and a butler that he was, considering that he already seemed over friendly with you.However his over friendliness wasn't exactly the only problem but it was the fact that it didn't seem to bother you and actually that friendly behavior had made you feel more comfortable at his presence as if you knew him all your life and not just met him two days ago.

You hesitated to answer not knowing what he meant exactly by that 'push' and Jimin took notice of your hesitation immediately acting to bring the situation on his favor. His arm pulled you closer and his eyes looked at yours , a serious facial expression covering his face as he firmly asked of you to trust him , emphasizing your name which he had dropped the honorifics off.

And while looking at his eyes you didn't even understood the when and the why but you hummed your positive response letting him take you along to only him knows where as he pulled you out of the aquarium , his hand holding yours firmly and warmly.

---To be continued.......