Chapter 12

TaeYong stepped out of his vehicle once his driver opened the door for him and without saying anything to his friend that was still inside, continued walking towards his house.

He should have went to his office after the parliament meeting but his secretary had informed him via phone call that he had forgotten to bring in an important file today, so TaeYong addressed his driver to drive him home.

He ignored the greetings of the maids that welcomed him with a bow and continued towards his destination that was non other than his office, a room standing at the far corner of the corridor on the left of the mansion on the second floor. His steps were the only thing able to be heard as he went down the hall, his mind occupied only with that folder, till he fell upon another maid that was cleaning some canvases on the wall.

He glanced towards the canvas from the corner of his eye as he passed by, then he scolded himself inside for doing so. She hadn't painted that so what was the point of every art that his eyes would fall upon, immediately brought her in his mind. It was like a torture that was pushing him to order for every canvas in that household to be taken down and out of his sight.

His thoughts had dive into the memories of her without his permission as he finally opened the door of his office and halted at the door case, observing it as if it had been long since he was last in here.

TaeYong cleared his throat as an attempt to collect himself then he stepped in and grabbed the black file that was awaiting for him at the same place he had left it last night.

He was about to step out of the room but his phone went off preventing him to do so, and instead retrieve it from the pocket of his jacket and giving the scene a puzzled look while seeing LeeGuk's ID being displayed in it.

"I am coming ,you didn't have to call. You barely waited -" His words were cut off by the name his friend mentioned. A name that had the same effect on him no matter how much time it had went by.

"Vandalism?!.. Who would do such -" He halted his own thoughts as a name popped in his mind, once his friend had informed him about the news he had himself just taken knowledge of.

"Find her. No matter what, Find her!" He shouted before his phone flew from the open door across the corridor, startling the poor maid that had never seen him so furious.

The calm and always proper young politician had just showed a side that any enemy if his would fear to have caused, yet the one that caused his furry, was far from scared of him because she had him in the palm of her hand. She had hold of his biggest secret and life regret.

---change of set---

You and Jimin were walking down the streets while eating ice-cream. You had went all around the city just walking and observing and you felt so at ease and comfortable that you were surprised yourself by your behavior.

He had a humor that it was hard not to like and his friendliness reduced your awkwardness and conflicting thoughts about if this was wrong or right.

"There is a skating park right around this corner. Do you want to go?" He asked you as he was walking beside you and you gave it a thought before agreeing. You had never went to such a place so it must be interesting to watch something new.

He leaded the way silently as he finished his ice-cream before you and you liked the fact that he hadn't said anything unnecessary till now. He had truly just showed you around and act according to your wishes for wherever you wanted to go.

You two arrived soon at the park that was full of young people, the afternoon having provided them the free time to be there and you finished your ice-cream at a corner as you were watching the kids that were getting ready to skate.