Chapter 18

The dinner had proven to be quiet nerve wrecking for TaeYong as he was failing to keep his composure and follow along the normal chit-chats of his parents and the constant comments that you kept throwing that had rocked his world well.

If earlier he was thinking that you might know something now he was sure, as there was no way that you mentioning all the places he used to secretly go and meet up with Choi Min Hee, would have been brought up coincidentally.

Fear had woke up inside him and it was obvious as he got into the safe place of his office and loosen his necktie, feeling as if he was suffocating. It was as if the past was putting two invisible hands around his neck and was smiling maliciously at him as he was feeling the lack of oxygen.

He took a seat at his chair and his eyes closed only for a minute yet that was enough for her eyes to appear before him, making him snap them open again.

He looked around in clear discomfort even though he already knew he was alone, then he grabbed his phone and called his friend LeeGuk whom to his annoyance took his sweet time to respond.

"Hello"

"She knows. Y/N definitely knows something, you hear me!"His friend went quiet at the other line being shocked from his words as they were both sure that no one was supposed to know of the relationship between TaeYong and MinHee.

He had clearly told her to keep it a secret and she would in no way put their relationship in danger by telling anyone. Or so TaeYong believed but it seems like he had underestimated the power of a strong friendship.

"Don't panic. Firstly we shouldn't talk about this over phone. Just come over." He told him and TaeYong hanged up, and took a deep breath trying to calm himself.

As he did so his mind started thinking clearly again and he produced reassuring thoughts for himself.

Knowing about my relationship with her wouldn't mean she knows about what happened after too. I am letting her get to my skin. Damn that sly woman!

He left his hand slam against the desk in irritation then he took his leave, heading down the stairs and back to his car, which you were looking at from the kitchen's windows in where you had stood purposely waiting for him to leave.

You watched him as he took off into the night even though it was late and the staff were mostly already getting dismissed by now to rest. You followed the vehicle with your gaze till it disappeared into the darkness and you couldn't help but smile, knowing well that you had disturbed his peaceful sea.

It was about time you let him know in what he had gotten himself into by marrying with you. It was about time for you to start your game that would bring him to his knees and would give you the truth about that night. No one but him would know and as so he was the only one that you could take that truth from. And he was about to confess it all, one way or another.

"Miss?" You turned around as soon as you heard Jimin's voice calling you and you saw that you and him were now the only ones in the kitchen.

"It's okay Jimin. You are dismissed for the night. Have a good sleep." You responded assuming that he was going to ask about that.

"Great, that means you are free too, right?" He asked enthusiastically and you looked at him, wondering what was he exactly thinking.

"Why are you asking?"

"It's still early and i used to work on a club before getting to work here. I wanted to go pay them a visit and i thought, why not. If you wanted to, you could come along." His invitation got you by surprise as a club was definitely no place you should ever be seen in, considering that you are the wife of a politician and the daughter of a well known wealthy man.