Chapter 33

You were fixing your earing while standing before your mirror, your make up already done and your dress already on.

You had chosen a long black dress for your outing with TaeYong, which was the reason you had taken three hours of your afternoon getting ready without including the morning hours that you spend in a spa, since you had some time that you hadn't visited one.

If it wasn't for a normal outing you wouldn't have put so much effort but it turned out that the place he will be taking you was non other than the birthday party of the head minister of the country and of course at such an event full of famous people and media around, you had to look your best.

Your hairstylist and the make up artist that you had them come over had done a good job with your appearance or so you believed, as you saw yourself in the mirror.

A knock on the door drew your attention towards it and you saw Jimin entering soon after the sound as he had escorted outside the stylists as you had ordered him too. He has been going around with you since morning and thankfully he hadn't try opening up the subject of your vulnerable self, which you happened to display last night by the pool.

You had had a difficulty to fall asleep after that but after you had managed to sleep, surprisingly you had seen a nice dream. A warm hug keeping you safe and calm as a soft humming kept soothing your mind and soul. The sound and the feeling of the touch felt so real that it was hard to distinguish if it really happened or not but when you woke up you were alone in your bed, so of course it was a dream.

"They left miss. The driver is also ready to leave whenever you want to." He informed you and you gave a small nod as a response before turning your eyes back to the mirror. You flashed a smile, practicing how to look happy but you couldn't keep it up for long as it felt awful.

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes, inhaling and exhaling some breaths in order to regain your focus but as soon as you opened your eyes, you saw Jimin's reflection in the mirror, him standing right behind you.

He placed his hands on your shoulders, action that created goosebumps all over your skin and not because his hands were cold. He stared at you through the mirror and his eyes made you grow alert as you felt the tension rising.

His hands traveled upwards and gathered your loose curled hair then he started fixing them up higher, into a ponytail. He looked at you in the mirror and smiled before saying his opinion on your hairstyle. "I think it would look better up."

You looked at yourself after his comment, recognizing that he had a point as if you had your hair gathered, your dress' v line would show better along with the necklace that was decorating your neck.

"Should i change it? I will call them to get back." You decided on the spot and grabbed your phone to call the driver that was sending the stylists home to bring them back but as soon as you got a hold of your phone, Jimin's hand appeared on top of it, stopping you and making you look at the mirror to see his face that was behind you.

"You would look better if you changed it but i don't really want you to change it." He said, his words placing a confused expression on your face as you didn't understand what did he mean by it exactly.

He smiled seeing your reaction and left your hair fall again like they were. His eyes stared at yours through the mirror as he lowered his head and brought it right above your right shoulder, soon turning towards your ear, as his hand tagged your hair behind it, letting your neck exposed to his eyes.

He did nothing but let you feel his breath hit against your skin at the side of your neck, then he got away putting distance between you, as if nothing had happened. As if he hadn't just teased you.