Author Time

Hello to all my dear readers ~

Yes, one more book came to the end and as such i am here, talking to you all.

Firstly and foremost, i want to take my time and talk about some things that i consider important.

Writing this book has proven to not be the easiest thing ever, be it because of my personal inabilities to portray my thoughts as well as i wanted to, or the difficult times that i happened to go through along with the time span of this book.
The will was not always there and there were times i felt disconnected to the story and if we ever got to see the end is equally as much as it is because of my persistent tries as well as your continues support and comments that motivated me to go on.

Sincerely, you have contributed of me achieving to write till this point, so please pat yourself on the back and higher up your chins.

Some of you always tell me how my updates made their days or how i bettered their moods and honesty i hope you know that this is not one sided. There are times that emotions and kindness reach despite the distance.

Thank you all for the amazing time you shared with me in this book and know that I will be looking forward to meet any of you again, in future works of mine.

The feeling of ending something can be as melancholic as it can be satisfying and honestly i am not sure where my feelings stand for the moment, however despite the uncertainty, i sure am positive.

I created This book trying to put in it many layers in situations in an attempt to bring awareness to certain topics, such as regrets, mistakes and views we may have on people, judging only from one side we may know of them. I wanted to show how humans can vary within themselves and no one can be absolute about a truth cause truth itself it's abstract and depends on the eyes of the holder and how he perceives his reality.

I am not sure if i achieved those goals fully however to my knowledge of writing, i did my best to do so.

Now, i would like to leave bellow the names of the main characters, in case any of you wanted to say something to them directly. This is not a Q&A or anything of the sort. It's mostly a way to gain feedback from you, that could possibly help me to better myself when it comes to character development.

Participation is not obligatory obviously. You comment only if you want to,related to your general view on the said character and if you thought that there was any character development on him/her.

Y/N

Jimin

Namjoon

TaeYong

LeeGuk

SooLin

Manuel

Once again thank you all for everything.
I hope you have lives that bring waves of happiness towards you often and that you smile with a full heart.

Byeeee

Purple you~💜💜