Chapter 4

Jimin was humming a soft song as he was placing his towel securely on his waist after he had finished his long relaxing shower.

He looked at his foggy mirror and with his palm cleaned it a little bit for his face to be reflected on it and then he ruffled his hair trying to fix the mess that he had created while washing it.

He smiled once he was satisfied with the view before him and opened the door stepping out of the bathroom. Once at the corridor the quietness that the bathroom had offered him, gone.

He listened to a voice that was yelling recognizing it as his father and he didn't hesitate to run down the stairs panicked of what was happening.

Once he stepped in the living room he went quiet, as his anger rose inside him, seeing his sister on her knees, begging the two men that were standing tall before her.

His father on the corner on his wheel chair, trying to free himself from the grip of the man that was holding his wheels still so he wouldn't be able to interfere.

"The hell do you think you are doing?!" He shouted announcing his presence as he approached with hurried steps, grabbing his sister's arm and making her stand up.

"Jimin-shi. What a surprise. It's good to see you." The man on the dark blue suit told him, his smile pure irritation for Jimin.

"This is my house Mr Jung. Don't you think that you are stepping some borders coming here like this." Jimin made his anger clear to him, not wanting to play any polite roles with him.

"My boss demands his money kid. You are the one that is in debt to us, did you forgot.?" The man laughed and Jimin tightened his fists trying to control himself from hitting this guy as that would surely bring him to more problems.

He really wanted to pain him though, messing up with his family like that. He was lucky that the kids weren't around cause if he would have made them witness such a scene and would have found them crying, Jimin surely wouldn't have hesitated to beat them up till they can't get up on their own feet.

"I haven't missed a payment till now, have I ? You have no reason to be coming here and making scenes." Jimin responded, the eyes of his sister looking at him with clear worry as she knew her brother well enough and she understood when he was at the verge of exploding.

Jimin usually was calm and collected but if someone was to touch something he cared about he would face a new, different Jimin. One that was as merciless as he was kind.

"He can't wait anymore. He needs the whole amount of money you owe him. We just came to.. Inform you." The man emphasized his words making him understand what follows after the informative message.

"Give me some time. I will pay you." Jimin told him making the atmosphere go quiet. A silence that the man's sneaker disturbed.

"Two months. That's all you have. Don't make as wait pretty boy." The men stepped out one by one after that man's response and his sister and his father as well as him, stayed quiet and unmoved till they heard the door shut behind them, indicating that they were gone.

Once his sister had heard that relieving sound she had broke into tears and Jimin had brought her to his embrace quickly, knowing well how frighten she must be at that moment.

"It's okay. I got this. Everything will be fine." He softly talked to her ear as he caressed her hair, calming her cries while his eyes locked with his father that looked down clearly feeling guilty that he was in no position to help his children.

---meanwhile---

" Has my wife woke up yet?" Taeyong asked one of his maids as he was ready to step down the stairs, heading for breakfast.