Chapter 59

TaeYong stepped out of the meeting room, visibly tired and perplexed as he rubbed his forehead, feeling the headache he currently had thumbing under his skin to the point that was making his vision dizzy.

"Bring me some medicine and a cup of coffee." He ordered his secretary as they walked towards his office and the man immediately hurried to do so, leaving him alone till he passed by the glassy doors and found himself on his comfortable space , where he sat on his chair and literally felt as if his body got heavier .

This job is a mess.

He complained in his head, as he couldn't help but recall some of the discussions that they had in the meeting room with the other participants that truly tired his mental state.

"Bring the notes of the meeting and tell LeeGuk to come here." He spoke to his secretary that entered with the coffee and his medicine as he remained looking up at the ceiling, trying to get his body to function again.

"I am afraid Mr LeeGuk can't come for the moment. His secretary informed of his absence for some hours." TaeYong just dismissed the man after hearing that and left an exhale escape his lips, before taking the pill for the headache and gulping it down. He made an unpleasant facial expression as he tasted the pill and then took some gulps of his coffee that wasn't really sweeter than the medicine but it was what he was used to. 

He was about to put everything at the side and focus on some paperwork that he had to do but his phone - which he had left on his desk- started buzzing, grabbing his attention. He smiled a bit after he saw whom was calling him then picked up the call, expecting to hear some good news.

"I am assuming you found what i asked of you." He said, implying that only in that case he would find acceptable to waste his time in this phone call at that moment.

"When have i disappointed you?" HanJae replied as he indeed had always seen through any request of his politician friend whom even though he was friends with, he knew well that he had to be cautious to not get in TaeYong's bad side. 

Everyone whom were around TaeYong were always like that. His friendship with them was never exactly what the definition of the word represents however he was used to that and that was the reason why only LeeGuk was the exception for him. Because he had been there always despite what benefits him or not while friends like HanJae were around for personal interests.

"And you better never do. Unless you have changed your mind and want to become poor all of  a sudden." TaeYong subtly threatened him and smiled as he heard the awkward laugh of HanJae across the line.

"As humorous as always. Anyways, why did you need that information about Jimin? Is he not doing well his job or something?" HanJae questioned out of momentary curiosity but he already knew that he was not gonna take an answer.

"Send me the contact and don't waste my time."TaeYong hung up on him and waited for a bit till he received the text that he wanted.

"Now let's see, how much faster is Jimin going to do his job." He mumbled to himself as a smile reached to his lips, feeling satisfied with his genius ideas.

---Change of set---

"I am terribly sorry that i left you waiting. For some reason the roads were more busy than i had calculated ." LeeGuk apologised as he entered in his house, having found you waiting for him on his door step.

"You  don't need to be concerned about it. I just arrived myself. Besides i am not from the people that usually wait for others, it was a nice change for some minutes." You gave him a thin smile as you entered the living room, him some feet ahead of you and Jimin some steps behind you.