Chapter 2

Jimin left the bags with the groceries he was holding on the counter of his kitchen, as his sister did the same, the two kids rushing to their grandpa's embrace, as he was waiting at the living room, watching some television.

"I will take care of them, you go return our neighbors car keys." His sister told him and he just nodded getting this opportunity to get outside.

Once outside he threw his eyes once again back at his house, the voices of the kids laughing loud enough to be heard from out the main door.

He rushed his steps out of his garden, closing behind the small wooden door and heading down the road three houses away from his.

He was greeted by loud barkings as he approached the door of his neighbor, making him smile widely as he opened the door of his garden and entered, letting the dog run to his embrace, sending him on the ground.

"I missed you too Lilly ." He said to the dog as the small fluffy creature had started licking his face non stop.

"This is such a betrayal." He turned around as he heard his voice and his eyes met his neighbor that was standing by the door.

"I feed her, i wash her, i give her a roof above her head, yet she never is that happy of seeing me as she is seeing you." The old man concluded only to make his wife that also approached to the front door to give him an answer.

"That's because even Lilly can see what's good, dear. You are old now." At miss' Kim words, Jimin couldn't help but let his laughter echo around, before he got himself on his two feet, bowing at the old couple respectfully.

"Don't say such stuff ChaeYong dear, he might become more full of himself than he already is. Even though i doubt that such a thing is possible." The old man teased Jimin before opening his hands, inviting him for a hug.

"Now i know why you and my father are best friends. You have the same humor." Jimin responded to him as he pulled away from the hug he had gladly accepted, then turned towards miss Kim, gently grabbing her wriggled hand and placing a kiss on it.

"As beautiful as always, miss Kim." He commented making mister Kim slap him on the back of his head, making him laugh again as he hold the place he hit.

"Stop flirting with every female i have in my house, young man and give me my car keys back." Miss Kim smiled brightly at the small intersection that she loved so much.

She and her husband had never had a child unfortunately and Jimin and SooLin were two dear faces that brighten their lives as if they were their children.

" Thank you for lending the car to me uncle." Jimin told him as he left the keys on his palm, the old man catching his hand on his grip before he had the chance to retrieve it.

"Anytime Son. Anytime." Jimin gifted him a smile as he hugged him again, before turning to take his leave.

"Come by and see father, he is anticipating your visit." Jimin told him as he reached to the gate of his garden, petting Lilly, before stepping out of it, hearing Mr Kim's positive response on the meanwhile.

"I will sure come by."

He waved at the couple as he kept walking down the road, instead of returning home, in the end of it, Manuel waiting for him.

---change of set---

"Tell us about the honeymoon Y/N dear. I am anticipating to hear about it." Your mother asked while letting her cup of coffee touch the crystal table before her.

"Oh yes, Rome must have been beautiful." Your mother in low added, both of them now facing your way, making you gulp your coffee down with difficulty.