Chapter 29

You stood up from your seat and bowed at your in laws that just exited the room, leaving you alone at the breakfast table as TaeYong had left way before them as per usual. You casually ordered the maids to clean it up as you weren't planning to eat more then you exited the room yourself, your butler following you as he did from the moment you had woke up.  For some reason his behavior was rather professional today . Not that you minded. You were actually happy that he had finally gotten the message and had decided to maintan his distance from you and leave whatever went down yesterday in the past. 

"Tell the driver to get ready. I need to do some shopping today. " You spoke without turning to face him as you continued your way up the stairs and to your room where you spend more than half an hour getting ready for an outing. 

You weren't really in a mood to go out but since TaeYong's cousin was still around and he had yet to wake up, you preferred to not see him at all because you would surely be reminded of the words he said last night regarding your friend and you didn't want to ruin your mood pretending to be good with  him. 

You took one more look at the mirror once you felt satisfied with your make up and stood up , giving a check at the long black skirt you had chosen and then smiled at your reflection in approval. Chic clothes might not be your personal style but they indeed were a good  fit for your body ,especially when it was all black as your outfit was today. A black turtle neck, warm and thick with a high long black skirt and a black leather jacket. The red lipstick that you had chosen and the way you had styled your hair up in a messy bun brought more attention on your facial futures and all together was a perfect casual look, elegant and young enough to suit someone that held a high position as you were yet was a young woman ,with youth flowing inside her.

Grabbing your bag , you stepped out of the door , your heels sounding on the corridors as you paced with confidence and elegance. You stood at the top of the stairs for a moment as you scanned the place with your eyes then you stepped down while looking at your phone that was on your left hand.

"I will be back before evening if anyone  asks."  You told the maids that were standing at the end of the stairs and they bowed their heads as you continued walking, out of the house and into the car that was waiting for you with its door open and Jimin seating at the front seat along with the driver, instead of behind were he used to before and once again you had found this fact pleasant.

It seems he understood his place.I don't need to worry about that anymore then.

You had thought after you ordered the driver to take off with destination the mall and pressed the button for the wall between the front seats and you to close, gifting you your privacy .

---Time skip---

Namjoon was driving toward's Jimin's house when he suddenly saw SooLin walking down the pavement . He passed by her and went till a place were he was able to turn around his car and then returned to her, scrolling down his window and calling her name, making her turn her head at  the side and let him face her surprised expression caused by his sudden appearence before her eyes.

"Namjoon?! What are you doing here?"She asked him and he just smiled before leaning over and opening the door of the passenger's seat for her." Please get in quickly." He told her right after a honk from a car behind him was heard , his stop being an obtacle. SooLin quickly got inside and he took off immediately , while apologizing at the car that passed him by .

"Were you going to pick up the kids from the kindergarten ? " He questioned as he already was heading that way , being 99% sure that his assumption was right as at this hour the kids should be getting off.

"Yes. How about you? Did you had anything job related around the area or something?" She asked him as she fixed her seat belt before making herself comfortable as she mostly was at Namjoon's presence .