Edd x fem! reader

I was just trying to take a walk when suddenly ( pineapples nah.) it started to rain! This sucks... Wait, Shit, I was supposed to meet edd at his house, I tottaly spaced! I'm an awful freind. And thats my situation, sprinting to edds house in the rain.

Edds p.o.v

Wheres (y/n)? Maybe she forgot? No shes not like that. Then tom walked in. "Whats up with you?" "(y/n) was supposed to be here by now." I say worryingly looking at the clock seeing its 5:03. "She probobly got caught in the rain." "Yeah." I say. I just hope she accepts my feelings...

Your p.o.v

"Ok its 5:03," I say to myself looking at my watch, "If I hurry I can make it there by 5:08" And of course the rain picks up and it starts pouring. "Great."
I whisper to myself as continue running and pull the hood of my (f/c) hoodie up.

TIME SKIP CAUSE ITS 12:28 AND I NEED SLEEP

Your p.o.v

I make it to edds house and frantically knock on the door. Edd anwsers and lets me in "Your soaked, let me get you some clothes." He walks out and comes back in with a Smeg Head shirt snd some baggy sweatpants. I walk to the bathroom and get changed. I walk out to the living room and sit next to Edd. "Thanks." I say "No prob bob." "And sorry for being late I had totally spaced." "Its no problem, I just wanted to say one thing..."  You were going to say somthing but you were cut off by Edd kissing you. You kissed back happily. You heard a camera snap and saw Tom standing there taking a picture with his phone and Matt trying not to fangirl. You chased them around the house for about 20 minutes and after cuddled with edd. "I love you" "I love you too edd"

I know its crappy but its late okay!