some roplay

Me and meh friend did rolpay in her backyard so here you go.

Tams p.o.v

I had been sitting, drinking some smirnoff when Matildas magic mirror started to glow. I watch as Edd and Tom fall out. "Sup?" I ask. "Well I just fell through a mirror so yeah." Tom said as sarcastic as ever. Me and him are pretty good buds. Edd is a nice guy. Me and tom totally ship him and ell. Then there was a knock on the door. I answer to see the one and only commie, Tori. (The female tord.) "What do you want commie." "Thats no way to treat and old friend. Do you know were ell is?"  "No. Her and Matilda went to see her parents considering Matilda  can't be trusted alone." "I'll just have to move in without her." "WHAT!?!" Me and tom shout.
Time skip.

Toris p.o.v

I had been moving into the room when some guy that looked like tam went to my door frame. "Who are you?" I ask "I'm basically tam, but a boy. The names tom." "Tori." I say holding my hand out. "I'm guessing your tords female counterpart. So let me be clear, you and I aren't gonna get along." Tom says. Wow, he really must be Tams boy version. After about 2 hours I walk out. Me and tam get in a fight in the backyard as ellana watches. Tam tries to hop the fence but i pull her down, she hits her elbow.

Eliza's p.o.v (me)

Crap rey, are you okay? Since we had rolplayed I had told her to hop off the fence so I wouldn't do damge, but she hits her elbow and goes inside to get an ice pack. I follow her inside and she says shes fine. But she told me she freaked out cause she thought her hand wouldn't move. I told her she was fine and that I had to go home. do I did. THE END.

I told you it was rolpay. You got the whole story. And rey is okay. Rey is my friend, and she is Xxbutterfly girlxX. She's awsome. Well have a fanwonderfultastic day! BYE!✌