Red Leader Tord x reader.

Your p.o.v

You were running, and you were running hard. You had been caught on red army territory, and you didn't know that it was theirs. You pull the hood of the cloak down more. "Please let this work." You whisper under your breath. "It has to rym. Ummm..." You say, taking a sharp left, red army soldiers on hot pursuit. "I'm making up this chime, to stop time, and I hope it ryms?" You say. It's quiet. You turn around and the soldiers are frozen. You run past him, thanking the Lord it worked. About 3 min later, you hear them shout. They start to chase you. Again. You had been ready to use magic. Why you ask? You were cornered. You turn around and your hand glow a very bright f/c. You pick up the soldiers, and hold them there. You drop them and quickly snap your fingers, teleporting you to your base. You looked around the hidden tree house in the peaceful meadow. You walk over and sit on your bed taking off the cloak. You sigh and lay back. "I could go for some Doritos right now." You say to no one. "Tell me about it." Liz said, climbing in in her fox form. (Yeah, I'm in here. Deal with it.) She looks at you after transforming back. "Jeez, did you get chased by the red army or somthin'?" Liz joked, cracking open a Mnt Dew. "Yeah, actually." You say back. Liz looks at you like, 'are you f-ing kidding me.' You nod your head. Liz explodes. "YOU REALIZE YOU JUST GOT THEM LOOKING FOR US! I'M ALREADY WANTED BY THEM! THEY FIND US, WE'RE BOTH DEAD!" She yells, her normally black with wight iris eyes turning a redish purple, meaning anger and fear. "Calm down, they don't know who I am." You say. "You sure hun." Liz says, looking at you with a face that says, 'I know your lieing.' "You have wanted posters everywhere, "hooded figure found on red army territory, 50,000$ to who ever finds them."." Liz says, doing a narratorish voice. "I'll get us out of this. I promise. Now, wanna sing More than survive and other BMC music?" You ask. "Only if I'm Michael." Liz says, pointing a finger. You sigh. "Fine." You say. You were always a better Jeremy anyway.

Hey guys, I have literally no ideas. Pls help T-T. Please give some ideas. Help.