Undertale genocide AU

Your p.o.v

I stood in the judgment hall, reciting the old tale. 'Long ago, humans and magicians lived other the earth. Until humans began to fear the magicians. A war broke out, and the humans had won after a long gruesome battle. They sealed the magicians underground with a demonic seal.' I sigh, hearing matts footsteps in the hall. I turn around, my eye starts glowing a bright f/c. "Let's get to to the point." I attack him with my blasters, and a assortment of knife patterns . He dodged all of them, rushing towards me growling, ready to attack. He slashes at me, missing as I dodge, summoning katakanas underneath him, watching him fall into them. He gets up, his lilac sweater stained with his own blood. I throw my hand up, summoning many knifes and swords as he flings up, he manages to dodge my attack, me cursing under my breath.

As he ran towards me, I swear I saw him glitch into the old prince, Tord. He slashes at me, me jumpng up, him hitting my leg. I hiss in pain as I fall on the ground. He smirks at me, glitching in for a split second. I hold my the cut, healing it so it won't hurt as much. His snarky face went to an angry one. I pinned him to the ground with many knifes, and caught my breath. I summoned a katakana just in case. Him trying to get up, and only then I noticed that his eyes were a blood red, instead of the normal baby blue I had grown to love. This wasn't Matt. The Matt I had confessed to, dated, and loved. I was so lost in thought, I put my hand down, setting him free. He slashed at me. My eyes widened. I fell to my knees, my weapon stabbing the ground. [64 damage] I started coughing as Matt smirked, extremely glitching. I stand up, Matt looking amused. I look up at him, my glowing eye stopping. "D-do you remember that one time line, where I stacked 30 hotdogs on your head? It was funny." I smile, starting to cough a little blood. His smirk turns into a frown. But he couldn't do anything yet, it wasn't his turn. I smile. "And when I used to annoy Rey by telling awful puns." I say, my fingers grazing the small scarf she always wore. He started to get angry. "Remember when Liz and Rey almost burned down the kitchen, trying to make you a 3 layer cake for your birthday party?" He stumbles back a bit, glitching. I stood up. "How many times have you done genocide? I've lost count." His eyes widen, as he holds his head, almost falling back. "C-c'mon Matt, if your in there, please. End this." I stood up fully, the slash still slightly bleeding. He falls to his knees, dropping the knife and putting his hands to his face. "I know, it's hard to give up all that you worked for. C'mere." I say, opening my arms. He runs to me, tears flowing from his baby blue eyes, and wraps his arms around me, sobbing into my f/c hoodie. I pat his back. He keeps repeatedly saying 'I'm so sorry.' I smile. A flash of light from my eye, and then, a big knife, through the both of us. Matt legs out a choked cough, as I quietly laugh. "It really does hurt, doesn't it?" I say. [99999999999999 damage] I cough, blood coming out as Matt goes limp. "If your really in there, please don't come back." I say closing my eyes, as I slowly turning to dust.

I shoot up from bed. Did he reset? I get up, Rey pounding at my door. "Y/n! Get up! Liz's making her mom's pancakes! And you don't wanna miss it!" I laugh. Liz's pancakes were always the best. "I'll be out soon!" I yell. "Well hurry up, before Rey eats them all." I hear Liz shout from the kitchen. I nod. I wonder if Matt killed paul. I mean, he was the first one out there, me and him will Crack jokes through the door of the ruins. I get up, putting on my f/c hoodie, and grabbing my shoes. I walk out to see Liz and rey, eating at the table. I take one of the pancakes off the plate in the middle. "Sorry guys, I gotta take this to go. I gotta make sure Tom didn't kill anyone while camping." I lied. Well, Tom did go camping and I do have to check on him. Liz smirks. "Yeah, that would be pretty-" Rey interrupts her. "Liz I swear to god, If you finish that sentence." Liz's smile gets bigger. "In-tents." Rey takes in a deep breath. "LIZ I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO BURN ALL OF YOUR CUPHEAD STUFF!!!" Liz leans over to her. "No more pancakes from me for 8 months." She says. I walk out the door, hearing Rey yelling 'NOOOOO!!' from outside. Sighing, I walk to my post, looking out for matt. I hear the snow crunch, and do the normal routine. He stops in front of the bridge, and I put my hand on his shoulder. "Don't you know how to greet an old pal?" He swiftly turns around and hugs me. I smile, and pat his head. "Missed ya' too bud." I say. I smile. "Now, wanna go to grillbys?" I ask, (deal with it.) he wipes his eyes, noding. While walking, I looked into his eyes, and they were baby blue. I smile, and grab his hand, picking him up. He squeaks. I whisper into his ear, "You ever pull a stunt like that again, and you're gonna regret it." He gulps, nodding. I put him on my back, giving him a piggyback ride. "Good, now let's go!!" I yell. He was so small, or magicians are just really tall. Meh, we'll never know.