Tord x suicidal reader

Your p.o.v

My f/c shoes made a soft 'thump' as I walked up the stairs to the roof if my old highschool. The door opened with a slight creak. I take off my shoes as I look up. There was a girl I had met in middle school, last day of seventh grade. I think her name was Brianna. Her long hair in a dyed bright blue braid. She's sitting on the rail that was put there for safety. I suddenly yell out without thinking, "Hey, don't do it please!" Wait, what the hell did I just say? I couldn't care less either way. I was a little pissed she got here first. "Talk to me." I say, yet again, not thinking. "You've probably heard it all before. I really thought he might be the one, but then he told me he was done." She said, tears dancing down her cheeks. "For God's sake please, are you serious, I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me! Are you upset cause you can't have what you wanted? Your lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!" I yell out, tears pouring down my face. "I'm feeling better, thank you for listening." She turned to face me, and jumped back to the roof. She hugs me before walking back inside. I sit on the roof, staring at the sky for a bit. I head home, the mood have been ruined. I walk into the house, Edds casual hello, and me waving back, and walking to my room.

I walked back up the stairs of my old, crumbling highschool, yet again. I took off my shoes only to find another person. An old peer of mine, her name being Liz. I never really knew her, but she seemed kind. She was always shorter than everyone else. I yell out again.  She tells me her troubles, turning to me, bafore climbing up on the railing. "You've probably heard it all before, everyone ignores me, everyone steals. I don't fit in with anyone here." I yell out, tears filling my eyes. "For God's sake please, are you serious! I just can't believe, that for some stupid reason you got here before me! Cause even so, you're still loved by everyone at home! There's always dinner waiting on the table you know!" The girl gives a weak smile. "I'm hungry." She says, hugging me like Brianna had, and walking inside. I stayed on the rooftop for a bit, crying thinking of all the things my family has done to me. I go home, and eat, along with tord, edd, matt, and tom. After dinner, I wash the dishes, and go to bed.

Every day someone was there. Each, different woes, and reasons. Only once did someone relate to me. I couldn't tell who he was, he wore a red hoodie, the hood pulled overhishead.. "I just want to stop the scars that grow every time I go home. That's why I came up here instead." That's what the boy in the hoodie said. I yelled out, feeling the need to this time, unlike the other times. He turned to me, having a mask that covers half his face, his face giving a pitiful look. "Please just go away so I can't see, that pitiful expression is just to much for me!" I yelled out, falling to my knees and crying. "I guess today is just not my day." He looked at me, and walked out. I sat on that roof, staring at the scars on my wrists. I go home and just go straight to my room.

Today is the day. I  walk out to the rooftop. I take off my shoes, letting the single braid my hair was in down, placing the hairbow on one of my wrists. I take off my hoodie and place it with my shoes. I stand up on the railing, putting out my arms, making a 'T' shape. I let myself start to fall, but someone grabs the back of my t-shirt. I turn around to see tord, he has tears pouring down his face. "Hey, don't do it. Please." He said through sobs. I turn around fully. I sigh, and tell him my story. I told him about my parents being verbally, physically, and mentally abusive until the we're caught when I was sixteen, how the bullying didn't stop till I left  High School, and how the depression only got worse from there. He listened so carefully. I sigh and look down as I finish. Tears had left my eyes and drifted gracefully down my face. He looks at me, his expression was one of shock. He unexpectedly picked you up from the rail, and just held you in his lap. At first to tensed, but hugged him after a bit. "I'll help you get over all of it, no matter how long it takes." Tord says, petting your hair. You look him in the eye. "How do you know ow to help. I mean, what I've gone through can't just be wished away by love." You say. Tord rolls up his sleeve to show you his wrist. It had scars all over it. "Feel like