Opposite day tord x reader talent show

Reminder, this is in high school! And there will be more than one part.

Your p.o.v

I was walking to the school doors with my freinds, edd,matt, tom, and oh so sweet and loving, tord. "I heard there was going to be a talent show in 2 months." Matt says. He nudges your arm and says "You should enter (y/n). With your voice you're sure to win." I look up. "W-what!? No way! You know I can't sing in front of crowds!!"  "Awww. I was gonna go and support you!" Tom says kinda disappointed. "What if we all go for you, and if one of us dosn't go, then we do whatever you want for a day." Tord shyly proposes. "We'll see." You say. They all know you're self conscious about singing. The only  a reason they actually know you sing is because matt walked in on you doing it, recorded it and showed it to the others. You hated him for a month. You bid them farewell as you walked out the doors to your mom's car.
I ask her if I should enter and she replies with. "Of course you should! You're a great singer!" Well that settles it. I'm entering. When i got home I texted the guys and they all of them were happy.

Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed! Have a fanwonderfultastic day! BYE!✌ p.s sorry its short.