Tord x mermaid reader. pt 1

(Aghhh bikini bottem, Not. HAH, YOU THOUGHT!!!)

Your p.o.v

Atlantis supposed to be fun, but it really isn't. I sat, bored on the bed that I sleep on. Yeah, just cuz I'm a mermaid don't mean I don't need a bed! I sigh. "Uugggghhhh. I'm so bored." I groan out. I perk up. Why don't I go up to the surface? I mean, I'm like, 19. So, I'm allowed to, and the fact that the beach we're at is abandoned. I grab a bag, taking what I need. I grab, a sketch book and a pencil. On the way there, I pass my bud liz, a mix of human, and mermaid. The only mermaid to walk on land. Well, other than Ariel. We were friends. "Going up to the surface I see, mind if I tag along?" She asks. She's familiar with land, so I agree. Yes, we can go on land without legs, and live. We don't flop around, we just, kinda... I don't know.

Tords p.o.v

The abandoned beach, my safe haven. I always go there to relax. I was walking on my way there, my girlfriend Jenna blowing up my phone.  I jump the old fence that no one even cares about, and my feet hit the ground. I start walking to the water, dirt becoming sand on the way. I sigh, placing down my bag with my towel, phone, sunscreen,  and change of clothes. I take off my shirt, placing it down on my towel. My feet slightly burning from the hot sand, I walk over to the water. I walk in, knee deep. The water feels nice. I go up to about, chest deep, and swim around. "Liz! Shut up!" A female voice yells. I freeze, treading water, and listen. 'Did I just hear someone else? And it was a girl? I thought I was he only one who came here.' I swim a bit further. I don't see anyone. Suddenly, a shimmering mermaid tail, splashes about a 20 feet away. It was a vibrant f/c and s/f/c. It glimmered and glistened in the sunlight. "Hello? Is anyone there? I won't hurt you. Promise!" I yell out. 20 ft away, a head shyly pops up from he water. "Promise?" They ask, their voice laced with fear. I smile warmly. "Promise." I say. The woman swims towards me, and stops a few feet in front of me. "Hi! I'm tord! Nice to meet you." I say, putting my hand out for them to shake. The seemed reluctant at first, then shook my hand. "I'm y/n." They say. "So, you come here often?" I ask. "Ummmm....." y/n says, looking away. "Actually-. Wait, what your about to see, you can't tell anyone, got it?" Y/n asks, and I nod my head. She put up, where her legs should be, and revealed the tail from earlier. "Woah, cool!" She looks at me. "You don't want to kill me, capture me, take me home and keep me as a pet?" She asks. "What? No! That is just awful!" I say. Soon another girl pops up. "Hey tord." She says. "Hey liz." I say. Y/n swims over to liz. "You know tord?" She asks. In witch liz replied with,"Duh, why do you think I go up here all the time?" Liz says. Y/n does this face, -_-. I laugh.

Your p.o.v

Tord laughs. His laugh is heavenly. My face goes 3 shades darker. Liz looks at me, and pulls me underwater. "You realize he's already in a relationship, right?" "Oh, okay." I say. I shrug. We go back up. "What was that all about?" Tord asks. "I just had to give her a lady tip." Liz says. Tord nods. A loud ringing sound comes from land, making me jump. Tord sighs. "There goes jenna. I'll be right back." He swims to shore, and walk onto the sand. He picks up, a small, black, box-y thing. "Hello? I know. I'm fine. Just at my safe haven. Okay. I'll be home in 20 minutes. Love you, bye." He clicks it, and puts it down. "I gotta go. See you guys later." He says, jumping the old fence. I smile, and swim home. I sit one my bed, taking out my sketch book  and drawing the land. I set down my sketch book,
lay down, and go to sleep.

To be concluded....