alpha edd x omega reader pt 1.

(Ignore the fact that the music is from Just Dance.) This is not a smut!!!!!!!
Your p.o.v

I'm just a normal female omega, just wantin' to go to the arcade, and what do I find? A lot of jerk alphas, who only care about looks. I walk through the crowd, trying to see what was going on, and to escape the alphas too. I finally made my way to the front, to see a guy in a green hoodie, beating my high score on DDRL. (I don't know how that game works, so bear with me) He looked, familiar, in some way. Does that make sense? Meh, I could care less. Anyway, this guy's got some fancy feet. I look at the screen, and realize he's doing the one with my highest score, the coke song. Everyone was cheering. Probably cause I'm the only one with enough energy to get that high of a score, and I am a very focused person. Eh, whatever. The song finishes, and he steps down. He has brown eyes, and he's a brunette. I walk up to him. "Congrats on beating my high score. You're the first ever to do that." I say. He nods. "I'm just very energetic, and I was bored." He says. "I'm  y/n, and you are?" I ask, putting my hand out for him to shake. "Edd." He said, shaking my hand. "You look so familiar, have we met?" I ask. He thinks for a second. "I don't think so." He said. I nod. "Well, as a prize for beating my high score, I'll buy you some food." I say. He nods, and starts walking to the food court. He orders something and walks over to us. "You better not have ordered 2000 things, or I swear." I say. He laughs, then shakes his head. "I only got two things and some cola." He said. I nod. "Okay, I trust you." I say.