Liz x reader

Liz laughed. You had somehow managed to get the icing from the cake on your nose. "What?" You asked. "You've got red icing on your nose. Your y/n the red nosed human!" She laughed. You smiled, a light blush on your cheeks.

I should have seen it...

Liz wrapped her arms around you. "Hey, it's okay. You're alright." You sobbed into her chest, turning the fabric a darker blue. "No I'm not." You mumbled under your breath.

You were in pain...

Liz laid on the ground, you leaning over her. "You alright dude?" You asked. "No!" Liz said dramatically. "You ate the last of the Reese's!" She said, covering her eyes with her arm. Rey walked past. "Ooooh! You took the last Reese's!" She joked. You glared at her. "Stop encouraging her Rey!" You said. Rey walked out the door, laughing slightly.

It was so obvious...

"Hurry up! We're gonna miss it!" Liz said, her hair blowing everywhere. She reached for her hair tie that was usually on her wrist. "Son of a gun." She muttered. She usually had her hair in a low ponytail, lazily put up. "The one day it's windy too!" She said to herself angrily. "You guys are slow!" She called up the hill. You chuckled, she always had the energy with things like seeing the fireworks. "We're comin', We're comin'." Rey said, walking up the hill.

I should have saved you...

Liz looked at you with worried eyes. "Are you okay?" She asked. You nod your head, but your eyes told a different story. "Come here." She said, opening her arms for you. You crawled over the bed to her, jumping into her arms. She pet your hair as you cried, whispering little sweet things into your ear.

I'm so sorry...

Liz smiled at you, tears in her eyes. "We can work through this. I've got you!" She said. You shake your head. "I can't do it!" You said through sobs, taking step closer to the edge. "I can take care of you! Please..." She said, a few tears slipping as her hair blew over her face. You shook your head, taking another step closer to the edge. Tears poured down as she fell to her knees. "I can't lose you! I love you to much!" She yelled, her head falling as tears fell. You breathed heavily. "Y-you promise you'll be there?" She looked up, a small smile on her face as she nodded, opening her arms. You ran to her arms, sobbing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry." You said. She shook her head. "I've got you." She sobbed.

It's my fault...

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you like I promised. I can't do it anymore. By the voices won't leave me alone. Im such a failure. I'm sorry. I hope you can deal with this without me. I just can't deal with the voices saying that I'll never be good enough and that I'm letting  you down. I'll see you in the next life." Tears wet the paper as you slammed it down, running up to the roof of the apartments. "No no no no no!" You said running up the stairs, tears spilling.

I wasn't fast enough...

You stood at the roof. "Don't do this!" You yelled, tears pouring. Liz shook her head as her hair blew in the wind. "I can't!! Their too loud!" She yelled. "I can't do it!!" She yelled, taking another step to the edge. You shook your head. "Talk to me!" You said, holding your arms open. She took another step. "I just can't! I'm sorry!" She said looking you in the eyes." You shook your head, more tears spilling as you walked towards her, wrapping her in the warm embrace. "I love you to much to lose you." You said. She hugged back. "If you love me," she said, letting go and stepping to the edge. "Let me be free." She fell backward, hair blowing in the wind as you screamed. She's gone. You fell to your knees. "NO!" You yelled. She's gone forever, never coming back.

I'll see you in the next life, my love...