tord and betrayed reader part 2

Your p.o.v

I had the plan in mind as shapshifted into a girl with blond, long hair, a thin face, green eyes and a thin body. It was weird cuz I was talker than matt. I had teleported out about 3 miles away from the red army base, as I walked I rehearsed what I was going to say. "Hello, my name is sky and I'm here to join the red army. And I'm not taking no for an answer." Yeah, I'll say that. When I got that, they brought me to him. Tord. I said what I rehearsed and I was let in.

3 month timeskip

Toms p.o.v

Its been 3 monthes since (y/n) reported to us. I'm starting to get worried. Then the phone rings. I pick it up and hear (y/n)'s voice. "I've got info, meet me 3 miles away from the base in 3 days. I'll be there at 5 in the afternoon. That's when I do my rounds." And then she hung up. I told edd soon after. He said we were going. I of course agreed. Matt and me would be lookout for red army soldiers looking for "sky" thats (y/n)'s codename.

Your p.o.v

I had just finished talking on the phone when tord walked in. "What are you doing?" I had replied telling him it was family. He then walked out.

2 day timeskip

Your p.o.v

It's been 2 days. Tomorrow I'm meeting edd and the gang. I was on my bed thinking when pat and pau burst in. I was expecting this. I knew tord would find out that I wasn't sky, and figure out who I was. I punched pau in the face and kneed him in the stomach, while pat was trying to trank me. I turned around and kicked him were the sun don't shine. Pau had doubled over holding his stomach. I kneed him in the face, knocking him out. Pat, I had him cornered. I took my pistol out. He looked scared. I knew deep down they were nice guys. They had to hide it cuz' of tord though. I took my pistol out and hit him in the head with the back, hence knocking him out too. I teleported outside, not suprised when I saw a group of soldiers out there. I mumbled some words holding my hands out while closing my eyes. When I heard thumps, I knew they all passed out. I ran to the woods. I got at least 5 miles in before teleporting home. I was drained from the teleporting. When I appeared, all of the gang looked shocked. I stood for a minute, before passing out. When I woke up, I was in bed. When I teleport, it takes a lot out of me. So they knew I was just tired. I walked out stretching, it was 6:00 in the morning. Right on time. I got coffee, and walked to the table. 2 hours later, Edd walked in. I handed him a cup of coffee before remarking a "good morning."  His normally combed hair was a mess, he was wearing a smeg head shirt and some basketball shorts. I snickered. The mornig was the only time you could see him like this. Soon after tom and matt walked out. They were both in the same state. I looked a tom. It's kinda weird seeing him without his headset. He almost always wears it.

3 hour timeskip

Edds p.o.v

After (y/n) came back I was relieved. I had worried that she would get hurt. But when she trained for the first time. She chose the hardest one without knowing, and beat it first try. When she came out she said, "Man, that was easy." And cracked her neck asking what was next. We were all shocked, I mean sure, we've been friends since middle school, but holy lonley pony eating macaroni, we never knew she was that strong. We have been plotting against the red army because they have been destroying the world. And we hope to stop them.

Hey guys. Sorry this took awhile, but I have a recommendation for you. You should go read "fnaf the lost souls. By xxbutterfly girlxx." It may be short, but it will be updating soon. I'm the authors friend. Have a fanwonderfultastic day! BYE!✌