Red leader tord x reader pt 2

Your p.o.v

I wrap my arms around him and pat his back. "I-it's okay sir." He pulled away wiping his face with his good arm. "You don't have to call me thya, you know." He puts a hand over the scar on your cheek. "When did this get here?" I shrug. "Robot." I say. He looks down at his boots. "I'm so sorry. It's my fault." He says. I shake my head. "No it wasn't. You were doing as you were told." I hold his cheek with my hand and give him a warm smile. "Come with me." I grab his hand and drag him outside of the base, him barely keeping up. I sit him a in a car that was hidden in the woods and start driving. He looks around, visibly nervous. "W-where are we going?" "You'll see" I say in a sing-song voice. After a short bit of driving, we made it to the small shack in the woods. I open the car door and tord follows me nearly shaking. I knock the little tune and the door opens. "Hey y/n. Whats up?" Matt says looking up from the book he was reading. I shrug. "I brought someone that you all need to see, and he has something to say." I say. Edd and Tom perk up. "Oh? Who is he?" Tom asks. It was rare I brought anybody so this was new. I turn to tord who was panicking. "Come on, I've got you." I grab his hand and pull him inside. He tenses and puts his hands up as Edd and Tom pull out weapons. "Stand down. He has something to say." I nudge him on the arm. He gulps. "U-um I-" "Why is commie traitor here y/n?" Tom says glaring at tord. Tord nervously rubs his arm while looking around the room. I glare at tom. "Let him speak." I growl through clenched teeth. Tom backs off as tord takes a deep breath in. "I was wrong, I don't know what I  was thinking, and I was a power hungry traitor. I'm sorry for almost killing Tom, hurting edd, and punching matt. I'm not expecting forgiveness. Just wanted to say that. Bye." Tord says quickly and tries to walk out. I grab him by the back of his uniform. "No you don't. Guys, what do you say." Matt hugs tord first, tord stiffening as he wasn't prepared. "I forgive you." He said. Tords good eye tears up and he hugs back crying. Edd soon joins. "It's alright bud. We're here for you." Tord only cries harder. "I don't deserve this." He says, tears pouring out of his eyes. I smile, and say, "Yes you do."