EW crew x Rainbow Leader! reader pt 1

Yuot p.o.v

I sit on my bed, just thinking. What if edd knew why you just randomly left? Would he still be nice? What about Tom and matt? What would they do?

Flashback of what happened

"I hate you!" Tom yells at you. "I'm sorry! I didn't want any of this to happen!" You yell. You had been captured by silver army leader, Eliza. She was Liz's enemy. She found out you had connection to liz, and kidnapped you. You struggle in the ropes. "None of this would have happened if you hadn't dragged us into this!!" Tom yells again. "Tom, y/n didn't mean for any of this to happen. Right?" Edd looks over at you, you had managed to get out of the ropes and were untying them. "I didn't, but Tom is right. If I hadn't dragged you guys into this mess, none of us would be here." You got them free, and helped them up. "We need to get out if here." You get them all out of the building, but not before Eliza shot you in the arm.

A few weeks later...

The run in with silver leader was too close. She almost hurt my friends. Tom started to ignore you, and it really didn't help with the guilt. You packed up, and went to the rainbow army base. Rey was waiting for you, along with liz. Edd called you about 5 times a day, saying that they were all worried. You left to protect them.

Cool transition back
I got up from my bed, touching the scar that was from my ear, to my jawline. "Why don't I go visit the boys?" I think out loud. I really miss them.

To be concluded....