Edd x reader

Edds p.o.v

I was at a little restaurant with my friends. It was on of those little, small ones, with a small stage for karaoke. I was sitting, laughing, having a good time. Soon, the microphone in the front of the small building was tapped. "Hey everybody, I hope yall are havin' yourselves a good ol' time, but tonight's kereoke night, and we have someone who's wanting to sing for you all. Introducing, y/n l/n" The owner walks off stage as a tall/medium/short girl with h/c hair walks on stage. She was wearing a black leather jacket, jeans, and a f/c bandana around her neck. Tord tenses up. "This is song a cover from the musical Be More Chill, called 'Micheal in the bathroom'." The owner said from the deep with the laptop for music. She clears her throat. "I am hanging in the bathroom at the biggest party of the fall. I could stay right here or dissappear,nanda nobody'd even notice at all." She sings. She sings well. "I'm a creeper in a bathroom 'cause my buddy kinda left me alone." She sang, glaring at tord, him tensing more. "But I'd rather fake pee than stand akwardly, or pretend to check a text on my phone." She took the microphone out of the stand and started to slightly dance. "Everything felt fine when I was half of a pair, now through no fault of mine, there's no other half there." She put her hands up in defense while singing, then rubbed her arm. "Now I'm just y/n in the bathroom, y/n in bathroom, at a party. Forget how long it's been. I'm just        y/n in the bathroom, y/n bathroom at a party. No you can't come in!" At the last line, she turns to the side of the stage, and half yells. "I'm waiting it out till it time to leave. And picking at grout as I softly grieve! I'm just, y/n who you don't know, y/n flyin' solo, Y/n in the bathroom by herself oh, by herself!" She starts to sing louder, like she was pouring her soul I to it. "I am waiting, but he's out there, just ignoring all out history. Memories get erased, and I'll get replaced by a newer cooler version of me." She does air quotes at 'cooler'.

Timeskip cause me and Rey are going to have a zillion sleepovers on Christmas break

Edds p.o.v still

She finishes her song and glares at tord and points, "Thanks for showing me how to deal with being left behind, and thrown away like a piece of trash." She says, walking off stage, putting the microphone back. Tord sighs and relaxes. "You know her?" I ask. He sighs. "We were childhood friends, we met about 13 years ago. I eventually moved away and forgot about her. I guess she hates me no-" "Jeez commie, we didn't ask for your life story." I give a small glare at tom. She walks and sits at a booth across from us, putting on headphones. "I'll be right back. Tom, tord, no fighting, matt, don't let them burn this place down." Matt nods. I walk over to her. "Is this seat taken?" I ask, pointing to the seat across from her. She looks up and shakes her head. I sit. She takes off her headphones. "I'm edd." I say. "You probably know this, but I'm y/n."

Your p.o.v

I reply. Edd nods. "You sing really well." He says. I nod. "Thanks." He looks at the table. "So, you know tord?" I hit the table. "Your friends with that bastard?!" He nods. "You can't trust him." He look at me suspiciously. "How do you know?" I face him. "Past behavior is a warning of future behavior. He did it back in highschool."

Ffffllllllaaaaaasssshhhhhhbbbbbbbaaaaaaccccckkkkk

Tord shoves you down to the ground after giving you a bloody nose. You get up and throw your arms out. "Tord! Where are you?! This sure isn't you! Where is the tord I knew where we were friends!?! Huh?!?! I'd like to know!" He pins to against a wall and puches you again. "I don't need you y/n, I don't know why I brought you to this party. You're not my friend, and we never were. I was using you!" You tear up and kick him were the sun don't shine, then puches him. Giving him a bloody nose. You Storm off to the bathroom, and burst into silent sobs, curling in a ball against the door. You stayed there until the house caught on fire. You had to save some guy in a green shirt. He was passed out, but didn't smell like alcohol. When you got out of the house you passed out from inhaling to much smoke.

Insert cool transition back to reality.

Your p.o.v

Edd looks at you, wide eyed. "Jeez, tord is one heck of a liar." He stares at the table hard before looking up. "What did the guy you saved look like?" Edd asks. "He had a light green shirt, with darker green sleeves, he had long brunette bangs, it covered his eyes. Now that I think of it, he's kinda what I'd imagine you looked like younger." His eyes widen. "Did you get the guy wet?" You give him a confused look. "Yeah. I dunked him and me in some water to half protect us from the fire." Edds eyes widen. He mumbled something. "What'd you say?" He looks up. "That kid you saved, was me. I woke up in the ambulance, half soaked. They told me a girl around my age saved me. They said her name, was y/n l/n. I mean when they said your name a few minutes ago, I thought of it, but considered 'It could be any y/n. There are millons of people in the world." Her eyes wide. "Show me your right arm, from elbow down." I pulled my sleeve up, and she gasps....

Sorry, gotta leave yall on a cliffhanger, and no, edds not going to have a bunch of scars from cuts, jeez. I might not post for a bit because of something happening. And rey, you can listen to it. You know who you are rey. Bye!✌