adopted by eddsworld part 2

Your p.o.v

I walked into my age group and sat down. I went to grab my pencil, but it was gone. "Shit." I mutter under my breath. "I guess I'll look for it later." I hear over the intercom, "Ages 10-14, please line up outside the interview room, please line up outside the interview room." I go line up, being the last in line. I like being last. But there's a adoption day 6 times a month, and I've been here for 2 years, and never been adopted. They want a girly-girl, who likes wearing dresses and makeup. Nope, thats ths opposite of me.

Matt's p.o.v

I can't wait to get a kid! I've always wondered what it would be like. We interveiw kids, alot of kids. But no luck, Tom looks like he's looking for someone. Like he's looking for a certain kid. I see a pencil in his hand. That mught be why. He needs to return a pencil. That seems nice.

Tom's  p.o.v

I didn't see her any where. The kid who dropped her pencil. I don't know were she is. Intil one last kid walks in for an interview. Its her! The same Random Encounters red shirt! She walks over and sits down, looking at us with curious eyes. Edd introduces us. "I'm edd," He say pointing to himself,"And thats Tom, and Matt." "Nice to meet you, I'm (y/n)." She says happily.

Your p.o.v

I walkin to see the same 3 guys from before. One has a green hoodie, Another has a blue hoodie and no eyes...?, and the last one has a purple hoodie and green overcoat? Im not gonna ask. The one in green introduces them. "I'm  Edd, and thats Tom and Matt." And I introduce myself "Nice to meet you, I'm (y/n)." I say politely. They ask me questions like "what's some of your hobbies".  I tell them an answer "I like to draw, I'm basically the artist here."

Edd seemed to perk up at that answer. But after about 15 more they were done with questions. Before I walked out following Edd and Matt, Tom tapped my shoulder and said this. "I think you dropped your pencil earlier, I tried to give it back, but you were gone." He's holding a pencil out to me. "Thank you, I can't stop losing these." I say with gratitude.  "No problem." He said before walking away.

I hope. you liked that. I might not update in awhile so yeah... Sorry.