Adopted by eddsworld part 1

Your p.o.v

*beep beep beep beep beep be-* I shut off my alarm a look at the time. 6:00 AM. Better get ready. I was ready, dressed, hair brushed, face washed, cleaned up, and teeth brushed person I am. "Lets make breakfast for everyone." I thought while walking into the orphanage kitchen. It's adop tion day so lets start out with a good day. No I'm not bullied, the cartakers arent mean and I'm not suicidal depressed. But I am a little depressed though. I had to watch my family die and I could do nothing! No one deserves that. But I had to go through it. Anyway, I made eggs,bacon, and pancakes for all 139 people here, and the food was all ready by 8:00! I'm proud!

Toms p.o.v

I woke up at 8:30 to my annoying alarm. Why am I getting up so early again? Oh yeah. Me, Matt, and Edd decided to adopt a kid. Great, another pain in my ass. I get dressed and walk out to see Matt and Edd eating. I put some bread in the toaster and sat down. "So tom," edd started. "We were gonna look for a kid between 10-14, is that okay?" "Yeah its fine." I say as my toast pops up.

TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M LAZY

Your p.o.v.

I was looking through my dads old phone, my phone, and looked a pictures and videos of me, and my family before the accident. I see one with me when i was 10 and my little sister when she was 3. I tear up. "Don't cry now, you're okay." I mentally scold myself.  I went to YouTube and listened to "Don't Tattle on me, by fandroind 1 hour while doodling in my sketch book until 3 guys walked in. I guess i'd better get with my age group 10-14. I'm 12.

Edds p.o.v

I walk in and see a lot of kids, but one catches my eye. One of the only calm ones. She had headphones on, and was drawing, I couldn't see what though. She was wearing a Random Encounters shirt that was red, black jeans, and blue and white checkerd shoes. She looks interesting.
She looks up and see's us and puts her headphones around her neck, gets her things together, and walks off to a group of kids, all on there phones, or goofing off.

Tom's p.o.v.

I see a girl walk off to a group. She seems nice. Wait, is she carrying a sketch book? I see a little of what she was drawing, A person on their knees as if the slid, playing guitar. Its a rough sketch so theres not much detail. She looks like a kid who wouldn't bother somone she got bad vibes from. Cool with me if we adopt her. I hope we do. I see somthing drop from the spirals of her sketch book. It's a pencil. I walk over and pick it up but whrn I look up to give it to her, she's already disappeared into the croud. "Damn it" I thought while walking back, pencil in hand. Edd see's the pencil and dosn't question it.

I hope you enjoyed that. I came up with this all myself.

Psst hey. Want a good wattpader to read? (Wattpader = person who writes on wattpad, and is good at it.) 
Go check out Xxbutterfly girlxX. Shes awsome and- HEY!, GET OUY OF HERE YOU WEIRDO STRANGER! Sigh. But do check her out she's pretty cool. Gotta go chase this random guy out. Bye!