Matt x half wolf! reader pt 1

Your p.o.v

My legs are going a mile a minute. Why can't these people leave me alone? Oh yeah, I'm HALF FREAKIN WOLF! I run at lightning speed as the people run behind me. I take a sharp right and then a few more turns. They're off my tail good. Now that I'm in the city, it'll look like I'm a stray. I walk down the street in my wolf form. I see a 3 different people. A green hoodie, blue, and purple with green overcoat. The purple one spots me. He leans down. "Matt, that's not a good idea." Green says. Matt bends down and scratches behind my ear. I lean into his hand. "Awwww. I wonder why you're on the streets." He turns around. "Edd, can I keep them? I'll take care of them, promise." Matt begs. Who I'm assuming Edd is sighs and says fine. Matt looks exited. He sqeals, and pats his legs. "Come here, come here." He says, kinda babyish. I bark and walk over. They all seem nice.

Time skip to the house...

Still your p.o.v

They all seem very kind. When we are inside the house. Green looks over to matt. "Hi, I'm matt, that's edd, and that's tom." Matt says. I bark. "Sooo... is it a boy or a girl?" Tom asks. "Maybe they know." Edd says, turning to me. "Okay, bark once for boy, twice for girl. Okay." I bark twice. Matt looks like he's going to explode, and edd and tom look impressed. "What if she's not trained?" Edd asks. "Sit." Tom says. I sit. "Mmm, roll over?" Edd says. I roll. "Hmmmmm. High five!" Matt says, putting his hand up. I hit it with my paw. "Cool." Tom says, taking a sip from a flask. A little bit later, Edd leaves and comes back with a leash. "We should get her some chew toys and such." Edd says, putting the collar on me and attaching the leash. I don't like leashes but oh well. We walk to the store, and they get a bed, food, food bowl, chew toys, and an actual collar. "What should we name her?" Asks tom. "Why don't she decide?" Matt asks, turning to me. "What do you want to be called?" He asks. I bark out in Morse code the word y/n. "Huh?" Edd says, tilting his head. A hooded figure walks up. "It's Morse code." He says. He has a Norwegian accent. "Say it again please." Edd says. I bark it again. "She's saying y/n." He says. "Thanks a bunch! Can we repay you in any way?" Matt says. "No, I've already had my payment, helping you out." He says, before walking off. "So your name is y/n?" Tom asks. I nod. Tom nods his head and we leave, paying for the items.

Hey, I hope you enjoyed reading this, I'm sorry for not updateing. School mixed with me trying to find inspiration, don't really go together well. Have a fanwonderfultastic day! Bye!✌