The tiniest lifeboat. pt 1.

We were all in the gym talking about our feelings after Tom's suicide. "Y/n. It's your turn." Mrs. gate says. I stand in front of her. It's silent for a moment. "Go on. No one's judging." She says. I take a deep breath. "I'm in the tiniest lifeboat with the people I know. There isn't room so someone has to go. The captain says "Someone must go.". Well who made him captain? Nobody goes so he chooses someone. There goes Liz. She was my friend since 3rd grade and she's gone." I pause to breath. "And then next goes Rey, leaving with her family to the mountains. Now I'm almost alone. Then after a few hours Matt throws himself overboard because he couldn't take it. Edd tries to go after him to save him but fails, and joins him underwater." I gulp as my eyes water. "And now I've only got Tom and tord. Up, there goes tord, leaving just like Rey. Now all I have is tom. After a long time Tom's gone too. And now it's just me and the other people. And I'm afraid that if I do or say the wrong thing or wear the wrong outfit I'll go too. They tell me "do wrong" but my parents tell me "do right" but in the boat wrong is right. So I'm stuck wearing things I don't like, being someone else. And now I'm scared that I'll be next. I don't know what to do. I look for answers from adults, but most of them don't listen. I'm now stuck in this eternal fear of what to do. If I ask my peers they'll make fun of me, and that won't help. Everyone that I could trust but me is gone. Tord comes back, but he's not the same. He's now popular and doesn't like me. And I'm considering going overboard, but I'm to scared. I'm scared of dying, yet I'm scared of living. And I don't know what to do. So I try to be happy," I grip on the sleeves of my jacket as tears roll. "But I can't. I can act happy. That'll do. So I act like I'm alright but I'm not. I put on my mask. But my mask is slowly cracking as I use it more. And soon it'll be gone." I finish as I stare at the floor as tears go down my face rapidly. "Are you saying goreberg isn't a good place?" Lily asks walking to the front of the crowd. "All you do is wine wine wine. You don't deserve to live you little brat." She says. I pull on my hood and run. I don't know were, but I run. I run till I can't anymore. I stop to breath, and find the woods around me. I sigh as I sit at the root of a tree. I get up after 20 minutes walk for awhile. I soon find a cliff. I think, before grabbing a small piece of paper and I write a note.

"In the tiniest lifeboat with no one else that cares. I decide on it before the captain, and throw myself into the water. No truly knows me, and no one ever will now. I will soon join my friends. No one will notice me gone.  Not even the one I once loved Tord.

This is for my parents. Hello. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you. I didn't think you would understand. By the time you read this I will most likely be gone. But I will never truly be gone. I will watch over you with Tom, Matt, Edd, Liz, and Rey. I will not be missed by anyone but you.

For the others. You were all right. I really am weak. So weak that your words drove me over the edge and broke me. So weak that before I die I can't even tell anyone how I felt without someone telling me to die, and that I couldn't even tell the one I loved how I felt. I hope your all fucking happy knowing that I'm gone because of you. Tord, what happened between us? We had been friends and then you come back and all I am is trash. That doesn't matter anymore. I just wanted to say that. One more thing. It's not wrong to be different. Mom and dad, I promise to visit. Goodbye.
                        Sincerely, 
                                             Y/n."

I fold it and put it in my jacket pocket. I then take off my jacket, fold it and set it down. I look up at the sky once more. "At least I can spread my wings and fly." I say. I let my arms spread out as I fall over the edge. Soon I fly up and into the woods. Why are their footsteps. I set my wings behind my back and sit on a branch. "Y-y/n? Where are you?" Wait. Who is that? I try to look down, but I can't see. If I go down, there's a chance it's tord. I don't want to talk to him.

To be continued...