Tord x sick!reader

Warning. This is before the end. Tord came back. But you stopped him from taking the robot. To the story!

Your p.o.v

I hear an annoying beeping. I move my hand around until it reaches the off button on my alarm clock, and I press it. But the beeping continues. You move your hand off the nightstand and shove Matt down onto the floor. "Come on (y/n), Edd's making waffles!" Matt pick you up, and takes you downstairs. You were still in your pj's, an oversized (f/c) hoodie, and  some basketball shorts. He sat you down on a chair as tord walked in. "Are you okay (y/n)?" Tord questions, sitting next to you. "I feel like I got hit by 2 trucks, ran over by a steam roller, and thrown off a plane onto the ground from 49 miles in the air." You say plainly. You feel your stomach churn. You get up swiftly running to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet. Tord comes in and holds your (h/l) hair up. After your puke-athon, you thank him. Edd comes over and feels your forehead.  "(Y/n)! Your burning up!" Edd starts. "You go strait to bed! I'll get the preparations for the flu." Edd then runs out of the bathroom.

Tord's p.o.v

I walk (y/n) to her room laying her on the bed. Edd walks in with a bucket, a cool wet rag, some water, (y/n)'s favorite books, her mp3 player and phone. "Here, your gonna need this." Edd says, as Matt goes over to her and starts apologizing "(YN),I'MSOSORRYYOUGOTTHEFLUIHAD2WEEKSAGOTHISISMYFAULTAND-" she sticks a finger over matts lips hence, shutting him up. Tom walks over and mumbles somthing. I heard it. "Thats the worse case of the flu I've ever seen." I look back at her, she looks like how she described but worse. She looked like she got hit by 2 trucks, ran over by a steamroller, thrown off a plane onto the ground from 49 miles in the air, shoved through a meat grinder, put together again, and then her period came, but it's just the cramps. In other words, she looks miserable. Everyone left but me after getting (y/n) settled in. "Why are you still here?" She asked, but not in a mean way. "Well the stuff you have is going to get boring eventually, so I'll be here for when your bored, or need something. She lookrd surprised, then said a simple "Thank you". "Any time." I say.

TIME SKIP CAUSE MARKS A GOOFY GOOBER!

Your p.o.v

Its been about 30 min since the others left the room. I put my book down frustrated. "Whats wrong?" Tord asks. "Why would day just kiss someone, I mean it's not that i don't ship it, its just that he dosnt even know if shes actually from the army tracking him down, witch she is, and they both enjoyed it!? Day met her by saving her from an illigal skiz fight! What's wrong with him!?!" I half yell  (if you ever read Legend you'll know what I'm talking about.) Tord looks confused for a second, until he sees the book your reading. He read it awhile back and got super mad at the ending, he had a really bad case of feels while reading. Witch is not normal for him unless he's reading a good book. "I know right! I mean day literally calls her "girl", and they just met like, 2 or 3 days ago!" Tord says, doing air quotes while saying girl. "You've read Legend?" I ask. "Well duh!" Tord says. "Its only like, one of my favorite books ever! When I  finshed the book I was really happy yet sad becau-" you shut him up by saying "I haven't finished the book yet!" "Oh sorry. I won't spoil the plot for you." After a while me and tord talk about some books we've read, like A Series of Unfortunate Events, after geeking out about that we got onto random topics. Tord told a  scary story that ended with something ridiculous, I laughed until it hurt, and until I started coughing. I put my hair in a sloppy ponytail in case I puked again, witch I did. A lot.

Tord's p.o.v

"The hunter walked up the stairs in his bare feet, gun in hand, geting closer to the attic," (y/n) was on the edge of her seat."he heard the shuffling get louder, he walked in the attic and-AHHHHHH!"She sat there confused. "Why'd he scream?" She asks. I'm so glad she asked that. "Wouldn't you scream too if you stepped on a nail in your bare feet?" She looked at me for a moment, before bursting into heaps of laughter, she held her sides, she laughed until she started coughing.  I rubed her back as she coughed for a good 5 minutes.

TIME SKIP CAUSE SCREW YOU BILLY!!

Your p.o.v

You had been talking to tord for awhile. He asked somthing that made my face go bright red, "Can I lay down with you?". You said sure, and warned gim he might get sick too, he said he didn't care. After a while you both fell asleep cuddling. That morning you woke up, got one look at tord, and knew he was sick too.  "Damn tord and his stubbornness. Now he's sick too." I mumble to myself as I walk to the bathroom. I came back in to see tord puking in the bucket. I walk over rubbing his back. When he was done, I said "Told ya' you'd get sick too." "I know, I just didn't want my crush to suffer alone." He put his hand over his mouth, when he realized what he said.  Your face when tord said that put his hoodie to shame. "I-i understand if you don't feel the same." Tord says looking away. "I love you too."  "Awwwww." Matt says. You immediately look over and freak out. "Get a room you two." Tom says jokingly "I ship it." Edd says plainly . You chased them arouns until you had a coughing fit. Tom carried you to your room, where you cuddled with tord.

That was super long. Thanks for reading!