Jon x YouTuber reader

Eduardo's p.o.v

I can't believe I'm doing this. Jon talked me into letting his old friend live here. He claims that she was kicked out for no reason and is looking for a place. The fact is, we have no other rooms other than the attic.

Your p.o.v

I was about to start a video when I got a call from the little cinnamon roll I call jon. When I answered he told me he had convinced eduardo to let me  live there, but the attic is the only room left. I told him I'm fine with that, and asked when to move in. He replied with, "Soon. Before eduardo changes his mind." "Okay I'll be quick to move in tomorrow." And with that he hung up and I started to pack. Before I packed my camera I made a quick vlog telling my fans what's going on. Then I went to bed.

THE NEXT DAY

Your p.o.v

I woke up at 6 am and got dressed in a (f/c) T-shirt, some blue jeans, and my sneakers. I was lazy for 3 hours until jon texted me.

Cinna bun: (y/n), where are you?

Eleven: I was giving yall time to wake up. I'll be there in 20 minutes.
(Your text name is eleven because I love Stranger Things.)

Jon's p.o.v

I had texted (y/n) and she's gonna be here soon, so I cleaned up a bit. I heard a car outside and saw (y/n) walking up to our door. I opened it to see her carrying 3 boxes. I led her to the attic and offered het some help but she said she's got it.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME EATING A TRISCUIT

Your p.o.v

I had finished putting everything in my room, when mark walked in. "Need some help?" I shook my head, but he helped me anyway. I had put my twin bed in a corner, my bookshelf was in the corner across from that, my recording stuff was set across the room, and my dresser was next to the bookshelf. I opened a box of books and mark looked amazed. "Good to know I've got a reading buddy." Mark looked at me really happy and said "Finally, another bookworm!" I laughed as I put books on the shelf. After an hour my new room looked decent. 'I'll organize it later.' I thoght while going downstairs to see Eduardo yelling at jon. I tap eduardo on the shoulder. He turns around to look at me. "I couldn't help but notice that your quite handsome." He looked at me, and then said. "I know." After that I said. "Oh, you've got something on your face." I punched him. "It was pain." I walk over to jon to see if he's okay, ignoring the look eduardo was giving me. "T-thank you." Jon studderd out "Anytime, and if he gives you any more trouble just let me know, okay?" "Okay."  Jon goes to his room and does lord knows what, while eduardo walked out grumbling. Mark walks in and says. "I'm not gonna ask." I reply with "Yeah, to put it briefly, I punched eduardo for being an ass. And I was going to go out to get pizza with Jon in 20 minutes, you wanna come?" Mark said sure.

After eating

Marks p.o.v

We had gotten home to see a mad eduardo . "Where have you been!?" "Calm your tits, I brought you back a slice of pizza too." (Y/n) said looking unamused. Eduardo looked shocked then mad and walked off.

2 YEAR TIMESKIP

Your p.o.v

I stood up from my chair and stretched.  Jeez it takes forever to edit a video. I walk down the stairs only to trip half way a fall down the rest. "Mother fucking, shit, dammit!" I yelled while falling. When I made it to the bottom, mark looked like he was trying not to laugh, jon looked worried, and eduardo looked amused. "Well, fuck yall two." I said getting up. Jon got the first aid kit and told me to sit. I sat on the couch while he patched me up. "(Y/n), I-i want t-to tell you somthing." "What is it?" I look into his beady eyes. He cupped my cheek and gently kissed me. Fireworks go off as I kiss back. I see a flash to see mark taking a picture. I glare at him. "Your grounded from my books for a month." "NOOOOOOO!" Mark whines. I tell him to bad. Later we watched a horrer movie. Now since I watch shit like that all the time I wasn't fazed, but jon was clinging to me like a child. That night I heard a small knock, then jon walked in. "C-can I sleep with y-you tonight?" I nod my head as jon closed the door and you both cuddled. The end.  P.S Eduardo never messed with John, you or mark from then on.

Wow that was long. Well, anywho thanks for 125 readers and have a fanwonderfultastic day! BYE!! ✌