Hey, who wants some random undertale? I do!

Sans p.o.v

This kid would not give up. I've lost count of how many times I've killed them. I sigh when I hear shoes tapping against the floor. I turn to see frisk, looking dusty and murderous, as usual. She races up to me and attacks, me dodging at the perfect moment. What happened to the time line where they were a pacifist? When we all made it to the surface? Oh yeah, chara. I sigh and attack them with an arrangement of bones and gaster blasters. They dodge. We battle for a long time. "Kid, if you don't back down, I'll have to use my special attack." I pant out, attacking them, and them trying to hit me. "Welp," I say shrugging . "You ask for it." I sit there. I remember doing this, and then They tried to attack. I say the dialogue and they stand they're ground. My eyes slip closed as I fall asleep. I wake up just in time to dodge an attack. "You really think-" I'm interrupted when they attack. And they get me. My eyes widen. I fall to the ground. "Well, that's that. I'm heading to grillbys. Papyrus, do-do you want anything?" When I'm out of sight I collapse, turning to dust. 

Black. That's all I see. Black. My eyes shoot open. I sit up in bed, feeling my chest. I sigh. The kid reset after killing me? Really frisk. Suddenly the world around me crumbles and I fall into a void. I must have passed out. I wake up to black. Nothing but black. I look around. Wait. I hear sobbing. I get up and walk towards the sound. What, more like who, I saw pissed me off. It was Chara with her knees up to her chest, sobbing. "So after murdering everyone I loved, you only feel remorse when your in a void. Wow." She looks up frantically and starts crying even more. "Please, make them stop." I'm confused. "What?" I say, my face scrunched up. "Make frisk stop killing. Please. I don't want to see them die. I just want to see them alive and happy." "But, didn't you cause genocide?" She shakes her head, tears flowing down her cheeks. "Frisk got curious, and killed. Now they won't stop. They won't listen to me, they just beat me if I try to reason with them." I look down. This whole time it's been frisk who killed. I've got this all wrong. "I'm so sorry. I need to try. How do I get out of here?" I ask chara. "You just have to wake up. You can only speak to me when your asleep or unconscious. Good luck." Chara says. I wake up to paps knocking on my door. "Sans, get up. We're going to be late for potrol!" He says through the door. I sigh, getting up yelling a, 'be out soon!'. I get ready in the usual. I walk out to the living room with paps waiting at the door. "Good morning sans! How did you sleep?" "Pretty good." I lie. After we part ways, I teleport to my station and think about what Chara said. How do I get to frisk?

Hey! Liz here. Sorry for not updating for awhile. I couldn't think of anything. And comment if you want me to Continue this! Have a fanwonderfultastic day! Bye!