Ringo x sad reader

Warning! Does contain suicide! If you don't like that, then you might want to skip this chapter. Thank you.

Ringo's p.o.v

(Y/n)'s been in her room for awhile. I  wonder whats wrong. I walk into her room to see her crying holding a picture of I think it was her sister. She Kept whispering,"I'm so sorry." Why's  (y/n) sorry? She didn't do anything wrong. Dad/Edd walks in. He hugs   (y/n). He says somthing like "I'm sorry for your loss." Then I realize whats going on. Her sister was on the news this morning. When (y/n) saw her sister on the news she cried. Now she's crying more. I know what happend. Somthing bad happend to (y/n)'s sister. I say I'm sorry, but it sounds like a meow. I go up to (Y/n) and rub against her, and cuddle  with her all day long. At the end I quietly meow a I'm sorry. She says thank you. She can understand me!?! The next day we went somewhere were everyone was dressed in black. It was sad. Everyone was sad. I was sad.

Your p.o.v

I will remember the day I got the call.
I was hanging out with my friends Edd, Tom, and Matt,  when my phone started to ring

CAPS=OTHER PERSON  normal=you

"Hello?"

"HI, YOUR (Y/N) (L/N) RIGHT"

"yes, that's me."

"I'M AFRAID TO INFORM YOU THST YOUR SISTER, (S/N) IS DEAD."

tears pricked your eyes as you cover your mouth

"th-thank you for telling me."

"I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS, HAVE A GOOD DAY."

You hang up the phone and fall to your knees and sob into your hands. Edd, Tom ,And Matt shower you in hugs. She died, she's gone. Gone forever. I'll never see her smile,hear her laugh, talk to her again. 

    The flashback ends as the voices fill my head

"Ýőų çõúľđ hāvę šävęđ hęř" Shut up. "Ýöű đïď ńøťhīńğ āş šhĕ häţëđ hěřşëļf." I said shutup. You clench your teeth.
"§hë ķïļĺëđ hěřśëļf ãńđ ýőů ďíđ ńøțîņğ țõ šţöp hęř, ýøùř ţhę müřđěŕęŕ." GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!! I hug the picture of my sis tighter. I want them to stop, to just go away forever. But they won't. This happened when Mom and Dad died too. Suddenly, it stops. It's quiet. I see edd hugging me. He knows about the voices. They leave when he's around. "I'm sorry for your loss." It was because of (s/n) in 4th grade that I met edd and his freinds.

FLASHBACK

I was sitting at a table, drawing. A lot of kids would run around, or play on the swings. But I like to sit and draw. My sister suddenly took my arm and said "Come on (y/n), go make some freinds." She then shoves me into a group of kids. "Are you okay?" One of them asks holding out a hand. I take the boys hand. He has overalls, a yellow shirt, and no eyes? "Yeah I'm okay, my sister just really wants me to make freinds." "Oh! Well then, I'm edd, thats matt, and thats tom!" "Hi I'm (y/n)." And with that you guys were freinds forever.
END FLASHBACK.

Ringo's p.o.v

I go onto (y/n)'s bed and cuddle with her. I do that until she feels a little better. I did it when her mommy, and daddy died too. She pet me, and cuddled me, and when she cried, I would cuddle up on her and meow "I'm sorry"s. After about 4 months she was herself again. But she would cry sometimes, and we would all try to make her feel better.  Ťhę Ęñđ.

I hope you liked that. The video is just  funny, and the cat in it kinda looks like Ringo.  I'm out!✌ have a fanwonderfultastic day!