Tom x reader spicy boyfriend

Warning. That video is actually on YouTube and it was recorded on a tablet. I was like 3 people. Its kinda  cringy. The channel is called Xxbutterfly girlxX. I don't think it will update anytime soon. Anx if you like Star Wars, you'll like the channel. Enjoy!

Your p.o.v

Me and tom were sitting watching YouTube and then he found an old video me and my friend made when I was 10 and she was 11. It was called Circletine by two kids. "TURN IT OFF!!!!" I scream. Tom keeps watching it as I cringe. It's so weird. I'm a 23 year old watching somthing I made when I was 10. Oh geez. "How old were you when you made this?" Tom asked. "10." I state flatly. "You were a pretty good actor." I huff. "Well I'm going to the gym, wanna come with me?" "Yes!" He replies almost instantly. I told him he should change clothes, he says no. We get to the gym and walk in, showing the lady at the desk my pass and telling her toms with me.

1 hour timeskip.

Toms p.o.v

We've been working out for an hour now and I'm exhausted, while (y/n) runs her 30th lap on the track, I stay behind to catch my breath.

"How do you do this?!?!" I ask amazed she's not tired. "You get used to running so much. Hell, I once ran 98 laps, it took me a whole day of sitting to catch my breath." Oh my word. HOW!?!?!?!?!?!?

She sees my face and snorts. "Whats so funny?" I interrogate.  "You had that "how in the living hell" look on your face." She says through laughs.

Your p.o.v

I look at tom after calming down. His arpits are wet through his hoodie, he looks exhausted. He looks like he died, went through hell, came back to life, and went to hell again. "Let's go home." As I say that tom looks at me as if I had just done the impossible. He runs to the car as I follow.

Timeskip to the house.

Your p.o.v

When we got home I let tom shower first, considering that when edd came by us to get a cola, he plugged his nose a and said "Something reeks.". So tom was in the shower while I thought until I had decided. I am going to tell tom I like him.

Tom's p.o.v

I was putting my spare hoodie. I had told myself I was gonna do it. I walk into the living room to see (y/n) sitting on the couch. She was on her phone. She was texting edd, who was in his room. "You can run 30 laps, but you to lazy to go upstairs to talk to Edd?" "I was telling edd I'm going on vacation for 3 days." I mutter a simple "oh". "Hey! Living with 3 guys can get pretty annoying! I need some me time!"

Timeskip

Your p.o.v

I was at the hotel. I knew I had to tell tom somehow. After thinking, I decided to tell him with a song. I lip synced to spicy boyfriend by Shawn Wasabi. I made the video and texted tom saying I had to tell him something important. After he asked what it was, I nervously sent him the video.

(Thats the song you lip sync to.☝)

Tom's p.o.v

Dammit. I don't know how to tell her. She's on vacation. My phone dings. I look over and see it's a text from (y/n), saying "I need to tell you something important." I ask her what and she texts me a video. I play it and she's lip syncing to a song. Its lyrics are "I love you so so so so so so so much" about 8 times. I blushed really hard and texted "If this means what I think it means then, I love you too." I send it and get a text back that says "yaaaay! The love of my life loves me too! And my friends will stop teasing me for being single." I snort at the last part and text back "Yeah, we don't whant that happening now do we?"

Magical transition of text.
CAPS = YOU Normal = tom
_______________________________________
NO, WE DON'T.

The last bit of your response made me laugh.

YEAH, I KNOW. I'M FUNNY AND ADORABLE! IT'S A DOUBLE WIN!

Omg, (y/n) your going to make me laugh too hard and wake the others.

YEAH. IT IS 2:47 AM.

Ąfťëř 2 høųřş óf țĕxťįñğ łäťęř

Hey I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

YEAH,  ME TOO GOODNIGHT. 
_______________________________________

When you got home, tom sqished you in a hug, and kissed you. You two cuddled all day and every now and again you would peck each other's cheek or forhead. And you both lived happily ever after. Evrn when you had your first kid.

I hope you likes that. I didn't have many ideas. Please givd me a suggestion. I update this more often than I thought I would. So I will start checking the comments. Have a fanwonderfultastic day! BYE!✌