Me! x fem! depressed reader. 😄 I'm your idiot.

Monday...

Your p.o.v

I had recently joined a club with my friend edd. He had been begging me for ages to join with him, so I did. As we walked in, there were 5 others. Small club. I walked on with a smile on my face, while inside I was worried of what they would think. "Guys why don't you introduce yourselfs?" Edd says to the others. A girl with long dark brown hair and glasses along with another girl with medium length very dirty blond hair walks up to me. "Hi, I'm rey, and the dork behind me is Liz." Rey says. "Hey!!" Liz huffs. "At least I don't listen to fnaf music 24/7." Liz says. Rey glares at her, and she shuts up. A guy with no eyes looks up. "I'm tom." "And I'm tor-" A guy with horned hair said, but was cut off by tom. "His names commie." Tom says. The horn haired guy hits his arm. "My names tord." He says. A very tall person with ginger hair bounces up to you. "Hi! I'm matt!" He says. I nod. "I'm y/n." I say quietly. They all nod, waving and welcoming me to the club. After, I go and sit. Liz sits next to me. "Mind if I sit?" She asks. I shake my head. "I'm Liz, nice to meet you. And Rey is the real dork." Liz whispers. "I'M HEARD THAT LIZ!" Rey yells. I sigh, cursing my akward self. Liz also didn't know what to say or do. She took out a small not book from he satchel, and started to write. Rey walks up the the whiteboard, and writes something down. "Since it was my turn to choose, this week we'll be writing poems." Rey said. Liz looks up "DDLC much?" She says. Rey glares, buy she just glares back. I take a deep breath. "We'll read them on friday, having a week to work. Good luck!" Rey says, walking back to a table and starting to write.

Tuesday...

I walk into the club room, to see everyone at a table. Matt looks up. "Y/n! Come join!" He says. I sit next to tom. "So rey," tord says. "If you had a superpower, what would it be?" He asks. Rey thinks, before answering. "To read minds. Then I could see what Liz is thinking all the time." She says. Liz gives her a look. "Honey, if you read my mind, you would start crying. You have got no idea." She says. Rey shrugs. "So y/n." Edd says, turning to me. "What would yours be?" I look at the table, fiddling with a pencil. "Invisibility." I say simply. If I was invisible, then no one would care if I dissappear. They nod. "What about you liz?" I ask. "Well, it's not a power, but I would like wings. So, I guess flight is my power." She says.

Wednesday... (hmmm, I'm gonna say both. On Wednesdays, we wear pink. It is Wednesday my dudes. AHHHHHH)

I walk in and sit, grabbing out a price of paper, and think. "Hmmm." I hum. I hear shuffling and quiet snores. I look over and see Liz next to me with her head laying on the desk, along with Rey. "We had a sleepover, and she stayed up almost all night." Rey whispers. I nod, and start writing my poem. I finish my rough draft, and decide to draw. So I grab out my sketchbook. I look up, to see tord reading an *cough* adult comic. With almost everyone else writing. I sigh. What if everybody here hates me, and is hiding it. I sigh again. I grip my wrist. What would they all think of me? Probably pathetic.

Thursday...

I sat at a desk with anxiety filling me. What will they think? I wrote how I've been feeling, but what if they make fun of me? I let out a shaky breath. I look down as Matt walks over and hugs me. "It's okay. Whatever it is." Soon everyone is in a group hug. I smile, a true genuine smile.

At home...

I sit at home. I look out the window as my phone buzzes. I decided to ignore it after seeing the caller ID. 'EX-Bff 😧'. How dare she call me after the years of torment. Me and her were besties until highschool. She was popular and I wasn't. Simple. The old story of the bully and the girl. I sigh as my phone dings. Over and over. I turn to my nightstand considering my options. I shake my head. "No. I'm not doing that. I haven't cut for 3 months. I'm not starting again." I say to no one. I look over at my wall, with the giant piece of poster paper. It was covered in encouraging words from my friends. Well, old friends. I haven't seen them since I moved from h/c. (Home contry) I lay down as my head fills with thoughts. I roll on my side, squeezing my eyes shut and force myself to sleep.

Friday...

I take a deep breath as I walk into the classroom. I sit next to Liz who is fumbling with her paper, taking deep breaths. I put a hand on her shoulder. She jumps and looks over. "Y/n. It's just you. Hey. What's up?" She asks. "You okay?" I ask her. She nods. "Just very scared. You know, the normal." She says. I nod. Edd stands up. "Okay. Is everybody ready?" We all nod. "Alright. Y/n, why don't you go first?" My stomach is an endless pit. Oh god. I stand and walk it the front. I look around and see Tom and tord giving me a thumbs up. I nod, and take a deep breath. "You see that girl? She looks happy, Right? Telling jokes, smiling, having a great time and... dying inside. She's hurt, and tired. Tired of all the drama, tired of not being good enough, tired of life." I remind myself to breath. I look back down to my paper. "But she doesn't want to look dramatic, weak and attention seeking. So she keeps it inside. Acts like everything's perfect and cries at night, so that everyone thinks that she's the happiest person they know, That she has no problems in her life. If only they knew..." I finish. I look at the ground and tense. Someone sneakers taps against the floor. I tense preparing for the worst. Someone, hugs me? I look up to see Liz. She rubs my back as I wrap my arms around her and cry. I cry until the shoulder of her blue Under Armour hoodie is wet. I cry until my head hurts. "Shh. It's okay. I'm here. It's okay. No need to cry." She says in a quiet tone. Soon sobs turn into small tears, and tears turns into sniffles. She let's go and looks me in the eye. (I wrote that as yee by accident XD) "I will always be here for you. You need to talk, call me. I'll listen. I know how it feels. Please. We're all here for you." She says. I tear up and hug her again. First Rey, then tom, tord, matt, edd. They all hug me. I smile. "Thank you."

Monday...

I walk into school and turn the hallway. I look up to see Liz and Rey yelling at Allison. (It's just a name I came up with for he ex-bff. You can change it if you want.) I can't hear because they're at the end of the hall. Rey grabs Liz's shoulder, but she stomps up, and punches Allison. Soon, there is an all out fight.

Later....

I walk into the nurse to see Liz sitting on a bed. I sit next to her as she holds and ice pack to her eye. She looks up. "Hey." She says. I hug her. "You're an idiot." I say. "But I'm an idiot who's in love." I look her in the eye. "With who?" I ask, a little disappointed. She takes a deep breath. "You." She says. I hug her. "I love tou too you idiot!" I say. She laughs and pats my arm. "But I'm your idiot."

The end?

I know it's cheezy. And, yeah. I'm not like a lot of others. Fight me. And yeah. Just been feeling down. Idk why tho. Welp. Have a fanwonderfultastic day! Bye! ✌