Tom x reader apocalypse AU pt 1

Your p.o.v

I was running into an abandoned mall, my bat on my back, (you have a carrier thingy) and my gun out, ready to shoot. I run in the empty mall, and block off the doors, searching for zombies. Once I know it's clear, I grab some meat and a pan, and start a small fire, cooking the meat. Once it's done, I eat it with a fork I took. I finish, and pack the pan and fork in my bag. I start walking around, seeing if there was a room to stay in incase the zombies got in. "Edd, can you tell Matt to leave me alone." I go fully alert and grab my bat. "But tom! I'm scared!" I quietly walk towards where I heard the voice. I push my back against the wall and peek around the corner. Ugh, I can't get a good look. I start to walk away. *Clink* All that's in my mind is 'shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit' I look down to see a can. The others seem to have heard it too. "Who's there?" Another voice demands. I get a bit cocky. "Oh, ya know. Just a can that can move and talk." I pause. "If you want to know, you gotta tell me first." I say. "And why would we do that?" Asks a voice with a Norwegian? Yeah, Norwegian accent. I sigh. "Fine then." I say. I put my bat back, but I'll be ready to shoot. I walk around the corner, revealing my kind bloody f/c t-shirt, ripped jeans, bloodied converse, knee, elbow, and wrist pads, the bat in the carrier, the hoodie tied around my waist, my scuffed up face with a bandage on the side, and my h/c hair that was in a messy low ponytail. "Who are you?" The one in green says. "The names y/n. Yours?" The one with the horn hair stares me down, while the one with no eyes slightly blushes. "I'm edd, the one kn purple is matt, the one with the horn hair and accent is tord, and the one with no eyes is tom." He says. "Nice to meet you." I say.

Later...

I ended up hanging around with them. They're all pretty good guys. Except tord. He's kinda creepy. We sit around a bonfire, just talking, telling stories. "And so the guy says, "but you don't look very strong." in a mocky kinda voice, so I socked the guy in the stomach. And say , "how about now?"" I say. Tord nods. Tom seems to be finding his shoes very interesting.

To be continued because it's 11:41 on a school night.