Matt x reader

A figure fell from above. Some say it was an angel, others say it was a rock. But no one will ever know what it truly was other than Matt, Edd, and Tom.

Y/n smiled as she walked up to matts crying figure. "Matt honey." The ginger looked up, tears pouring from his real and robotic eye. "Y-y/n?" He asked. She nods, and he springs up and hugs her. She smiles and pats his back.

Time skip...

The h/c-ette growls as she runs forward. She runs as hard as she can, shooting person after person. Blood splattered on her uniform for the rebellion, but she didn't care. 'Do it for matt.' She thought. A sharp pain in her back alarmed her. She healed fast, but new her wing was damaged.

Time skip...

"But you won't be let back into he-" "I don't care if heaven won't take me back. I'll hide my wings, and fight. For you." She said, pressing her forehead against his. He smiled, a small tear rolling down his face.

Time skip...

She flinches as the bandage touches her wound. "It's okay." The spiky haired male said. "Sorry, my wings are just sensitive to pain." She said back to tom. He chuckled. "You'll live." He said, as he continued to wrap the blood stained wings. They were originally pure white.

Time skip...

"What's it like to fly?" "I'll show you." Y/n held matts arms tightly as he gripped hers, holding on for dear life. She smiled and laughed. "I was like that at first too." She said. After the ginger had calmed, he smiled. "It's beautiful." He said as he and his love soared through the air.

Time skip...

He blushed as she held his hand. She flashed  her normal smile at him, and he looked away smiling like an idiot.

Time skip...

It had been under an oak tree in a park where y/n l/n and Matt Lobster shared their first kiss. They had both gotten ice cream, y/n was eating it up. Matt chuckled as she look up, the f/v treat a bit above her bottom lip. "You've got something, I'll get it." He said before leaning in, his lips and hers moving perfectly.

Time skip...

May 12, they had gotten married. It was a beautiful ceremony. Y/n wore a lilac dress and sneakers. "We both know you can't walk in heels." Matt whispered as they both walked back down the isle together. "I know." She said, pulling her dress up enough to show her f/c sneakers to him. He quietly laughed.

Time skip...

The female shoved the hood over her head as she peered around the corner, puting the cloth mask over her nose and under. She sprinted into the facility, no one detecting her. She managed to get to his office. She slammed the door opened. "Tord." She hissed, venom dripping from her words. "Let him go." The devil-haired man turned around. "Oh really, why?" She growl at the smug look on his face. "Or else. I'll blow the entirety of your bases." She said, taking out a controller with a small red button. Tords face twisted into one of fear. "You think I would just waltz in here without a threat? Classic stupid tord!" She said. His eyes show regret. He had killed his best friend tom. She smiled and waved the controller in the air, thumb over the button.

Time skip...

The white stood out in the smoke emitting fire. Tord pressed the button. "MATT!" The female yelled out. She flew as fast as possible to the lower rooms, choking on the smoke. She found a cell, orange hair was seen. She picked up her love and flew out as fast as possible. She called 911 and did CPR. He was taken into a stretcher, and loaded in. I was let into it with an oxygen mask. She was crying.

Time skip...

They gave her a check up and discovered her wings. They though nothing of it, since they'd seen this a few times before. She was treated and her husband had been in critical condition.

The fallen angel sat in the shared room, crying as matt had on that fateful day. Her lover was dead, gone. Heaven was where he was, and she wouldn't be taken back in. She was alone. A hand restes onto her shoulder. She looked up, face stained with tears. She asked quietly,

"Matt?"