Tord and betrayed reader part 1

Your p.o.v

"What would I need friends for, when I've got this?! I'm unstoppable!! Well the worlds not going to take over itself, goodbye old friends!" You felt tears prick your eyes. He promised he'd always be there for you, he broke the promise. He swore on hi SD life he'd keep the promise. Your eyes go black as a a greyish smoke comes out of them. Only tord knew of your power. A look of fear comes to his face as you move your hands, as if crushing a peice of paper. Something in tords robot explodes, still using your power, lifted the remains of your old home, seeing tom, half conscious you pick him up with your power and teleport to the nearest hospital.

6 years later

Your p.o.v

It's been 6 years since tord destroyed our house.  We found another one. I'm currently trying to fix Tom's glasses. He cracked  them. "HEY (Y/N)!" You immediately turn and punch it. Matt wobbles backwards holding his cheek. "Omg, I'm so sorry, let me help you with that." You say, using your power to heal him. "Thanks (y/n)." "You scared me, and you know how my reflexes are." You half scold Matt.
Tom walks in and then aaked what happend. "Matt scared me, so I  accidentally punched him in the face as a reflex." You say looking guilty. "Matt, no more scaring (y/n),
(y/n) be a little more careful." "Okay." You and matt say in sync. "Oh! Tom I finished fixing your glasses! And they were was broken pretty bad. Maybe you should be more careful." "Oh shut it you three." Edd says walking in. "We need to plan our next attack on the red army." "Yes sir." All three of you say, straightening up.

I hope you enjoyed that.