pat x insane! half demon! reader

Pats p.o.v

I watched through the cameras as y/n twitched and mumbled to herself. She was put into an insane asylum after she came bursting home. We only know that she went missing for a few months and a man did something. I hope she gets better.

Your p.o.v

I sat in the corner of the white pillow room. "He's coming back for me." I mumble. "He's gonna come back!!" I scream out. I breath heavily as I scream that he's gonna come back. I sit back down and just stare up at the camera and then look back down. My eyes go blood red as my flesh twists and turns a sickening black, and my bones crack and snap as they change into the monster. (That down there)

I claw and scratch at the pillows

I claw and scratch at the pillows. I want out. I want to see light. Why was the man mean to me? Did I do something?? "LET ME OUT!!" I scream. "Please." I slide down as I go human. I hold my arms tightly and dig my nails in to them, causing them to bleed. I cry. "I DID NOTHING WRONG!" I scream through sobs. I lay on my side and cry while laughing.

Pats p.o.v

I watch as she does all of it. We gave up with the straight jacket, she'd tear them apart with transformation. I touch the screen before walking off with tears in my eyes.

The next day...

Pats p.o.v

I asked them if I could go into her room. "I'm sorry but no. We need to see how she reacts to people first, if they're positive, we'll let you know pat." I nod , and watch her through the cameras while wishing I had been there.

Your p.o.v

I look at the camera. "Is anyone there?" I question. A voice somes through the room. "Yes." The man says. He sounds so nice and he makes me feel safe. "What's your name?" I ask again. "Pat." The mans voice replies. "That name sounds nice. Are you going to come back tomorrow?" I ask. "Sure, if you want." Pat says. "Yay!" I raise my hands over my head and smile. We talk before he has to leave, making me a bit sad. Tord walks in and asks me how my day was. He always did this, and I talked to him sometimes. "I got to talk to somebody else today!" I say happily. "Who?" He asks. "A man named pat. He seemed really nice." I say. He nods and walks out of the room. Why is the room white? Why not purple? Or maybe rainbow? That would be cool. A rainbow room.

A few days later...

Pats p.o.v

I've been talking to y/n through the little microphone on the desk. I was currently in conversation when a hand grabs my shoulder. I look up to see dr. Enon. (If you get the reference you get a cookie, and a sanitys fall T-shirt) "She's been getting better thanks to you, and I think you can go see her." I smile with joy and lean into the microphone. "I'll be right back y/n." I say. She nods. Dr. Enon walks me to her room.

Your p.o.v

I was sad that he had to go, but he said hed be right back. Suddenly the door opens and Dr. Enon walks in with another man. "Hi y/n." The man said. "Pat?" I ask, shooting up. He nods and opens his arms.  I run and hug him.

No p.o.v

Pat would come back almost daily to see y/n, and she was slowly getting better. Soon enough, she was fully sane again, and was let out. He and pat lived a long and happy life.  The end.