scenarios, including me and rey!

(I'll write it as short storys)
Eduardo being a di-jerk.

Liz:

Liz growls as Eduardo makes another comment about her. "You should leave that trashbag Liz, come be with instead." I roll my eyes. "She's such a loser I mean, look at her! She's got the self-est-" He was cut off by Liz's fist. She got him to the ground and punched him a quite few good times. Soon enough Rey had to hold her back. "LEMME GO!! LEMME BEAT HIS A**!! LEMME MAKE HIM BEG FOR MERCY!!" She shouted as she struggled against Rey. I grabbed her hand and she looked over. Her face was red with anger, and I now noticed her knuckles were slightly bleeding. I sigh. "Lets get you patched up." She follows me, huffing and muttering that she'll get him later.

Rey:

I'm not to sure what rey would do, but I think that she'd try to stand up for you, or try to comfort you. Either way, she'd try, and she'd try her darndest. We've never been in that situation.

Tord:

Tord had about had enough of Eduardo. "Come on sweetheart, leave the devil guy for me! He's a creep!" I scoff. "If he's a creep, then your a super-mega-creep." Rey says and Liz snorts. Eduardo growls. "Look at him. He's got devil hair!" Tord had enough of Eduardo's sh*t by now. Tord pulled out a gun (Bill Cypher has, a gun!!) and pointed it at him. "Leave." He said through gritted teeth.  Eduardo backs off after Liz tried to beat him with a bat.

Matt:

I'll do it later, I'm out of ideas right now.