Paul x reader pt 1

Your p.o.v

I sat in the cockpit of the plane. I had a f/v lollipop in my mouth, while listening to believer. Soon the red army be came I to sight as I dip straight down, just as the base drops and he yells pain. I smile to myself as everybody panics. Just before I hit the ground, maybe quarter mile inbetween, I fly up. I smirk as I land gently. I walk into the bulding as I set my headphones around my neck. I walk into the armory and set down the pistol I keep while I fly in case. As I walk into the hallway, the intercom comes on. "Y/n l/n, report to the red leader. I repeat, Y/n l/n, report to the red leader. *click*" I sigh. Damn it. I just got back. I just want to relax. I sprint to his office, coming to a fast halt. "Man, didn't even break a sweat." I mutter to myself as I knock. "Come in." His all too familiar accent says. I wake in. "Yo. You needed me?" He stares at you. "Is that any way to talk to your leader?" I roll my eyes. "Is that any way to talk to your best pilot? I could leave any second. Just vanish from radar. Don't try me." I say. He grumbles. He knew that I knew all of his tricks, he taught me them. I also could dissappear entirely, and never be found. I did it once when he threatened my friends. The guy came searching for me, and was apologizing constantly. I smirk as he sighs. "Anyway, I need something from you." He says. I sigh. "I swear to god, if this is another blind date." Tord gives small smile and taps his fingers. He keeps trying to get me to date someone. Why can't he see I don't care? "It's the last one I swear! I just wanted you two to 3meet each other." He says. I sigh. "Fine. Who is it?" I ask. He smiles. "It's my good friend pau. He's one if the best pilots!" Oh. I know him. I had to have him fly with me once. He flipped when I dove straight down. I smirk. "That guy. Alright fine. But this is the last one." He nods and hands me a paper that says what room pau's in. I sigh as I walk to pau's room. This'll be fun.

After meeting pau cause I'm lazy. 😆

I sat at a table on the cafeteria, fiddling with my leather jackets zipper. I look down at the food. Bleh. The balonga don't seem to good after you play or watch someone play Sally Face. (It's awesome) I shove the small plate away and set my head down. I look up to see Pau in front to of me. "Do you not like balonga or somthin'?" He asks sitting down. I shake my head. "I watched Sally Face. It ruined it for me." He nods. We sit in award silence until someone yells. I don't know what, all I know is the burning pain in my stomach. I hold my stomach and feel warm liquid run down them as I stumble to the medical wing. By the time I make it there I pass out of the floor letting the darkness swallow me whole.

Timeskip....

Pau p.o.v

We all watch as y/n stumbles out the door with the gunshot wound. They already had the person down. A female actually, she was jelous of the attention y/n was getting from tord. I quickly sprint to the medical wing. I run in and see y/n on the floor, blood pooling. I lift her up and lay her down on a bed. I run to the intercom in there and yell into it. "WE NEED PEOPLE IN THE MEDICAL WING NOW!! WE HAVE A SEVERELY INJURED SOLDIER!" Soon people are rushing in, and rushing me out. I now sit outside the door. Waiting. I look at the clock and sigh. It's only been ten minutes. I look at my boots. "I hope she ends up okay."