Eddsworld x reader paintball

Your p.o.v

I was sitting in the living room, with Tom Edd and Matt. Tord bursts through the door and practically screamed, "I FOUND SOMETHING TO DO!!!!"  We all got excited when he told us what it was, especially me. "Its paintball!!" In middle and highschool, I was called the paintball master.

Timeskipp cause tords not evil

Your p.o.v

We got to the paintball place, everyone else was dressed in a normal clothing but me, I was wearing some old worn out hoodie, some old jeans, and old shoes. I did this because I knew they would get ruined and I didn't care. We walked in and got our paintball guns. You got to choose what type. I chose a pistol, to keep in my hoodie pocket, and a sniper. I payed extra to choose wht coler paintballs I got. I chose red, to you know, freak them out. We got in there and I spotted somthing purfect.

Like 10 min timeskip

Your p.o.v
I'm up in my little Hidey hut, when I see edd turn a corner and hide like 30 feet away from my hut. Here's the thing about my little hut. Its up sort of in the sky. And its just a foam wall next to dome stuff I climbed!  I see him laugh quietly and say,  "I haven't got hit once!" I smirk. "Thanks for standing still!" I shout before shooting him in the back with the paint-sniper, and duck down so he can't see me.

Edds p.o.v

"HAH! I haven't got hit once!" I say, thinking out loud. Suddenly I hear someone yell "Thank for standing still!" I was about to turn around but got hit in the back. I turn around to see, no one? Who yelled that? Well my hiding spot isn't secret so I run off.

30 min timeskip

Your p.o.v

It's been about 30 mins since I got edd. And I repeated that until i got all of them at least 3-4 times, even Tord! I don't see anyone and get suspicious. I turn around and see Edd, Tom, Matt, and Tord. Tord knocks my sniper out of my hand seeing my paintless clothes. I act all scared as they corner me. Just as they were gonna shoot, I took out my pistol, and shot all of them in the chest, as the timer signaling our game is over went off. I jumped over the little foam wall and spint to the door, so I don't get hit by paintballs. The employee sees my clean clothing and askes me how I'm not covered in paint. "You know the sniper from TF2? Yeah, I acted like him." Then person nods as the other came out, paint on there hoodies and jeans. On the ride home Matt says "I know why you wore old clothes. You wore them so your good clothes won't get ruined." I chuckle and nod. And ever since, they won't go paintballing with me.

I hope you liked that! I got inspiration from the video above. It's originally from tf2. Have a fanwonderfultastic day! BYE ✌