Hey... I miss you.

It's been 3 years since my starboy died. Tom had followed him about 1 year after. Now, I'm alone, scared, and just a mess. I had been sitting by the fire, sipping on some hot coco. Now I was currently sitting at my table, pencil in hand, paper on the table. I sigh, remembering the two Christmas eve's I looked on the news to see your old friends on the television screen. I sigh, as tears roll down your face. I start to write.

Dear Tord and Tom,

I miss you both. Merry Christmas! I wanted to write you guys. I've just been a mess latey, I haven't slept in a week, and I'm constantly feeling watched. Nevermind that, I recently published the story about my life. You two always said people would love it, and you were right! It's been a hit!

I still have the Hoodie you gave me tord. I wear it all the time. Every now and again, I'll go out to starbank. I'll look up, and recite the constellations. And tom, I still take guitar lessons, and I write songs! I still have Susan, she's safe.

I really miss you guys. You were the highlights of my life. Yesterday, I went over to edds house. Me, him, and Matt talked. We all really miss you. They wanted to say Merry Christmas.

I wonder if you guys really are with the stars. If you are, I hope it's fun! It's pretty bland here though. I wish you Both a merry Christmas

                       Sincerely,     
                                           Y/n

Tears kissed my cheeks as they rolled down, staining the bright purple paper. I walked over and put on the f/c goodie tord gave me. I grabbed my old phone, and watched some of the videos you guys had made. I smile, as more tears flowed out of my eyes, seeing tord and Tom together. As I watched, I re-lived one of my favorite memories.

Tord kisses Toms cheek, as I make a fake barf sound. "That's gross." I say. "You just don't understand how much I love him!" Tord said, faking sass. Me and Tom laugh as tord sticks out his tongue. I set down the phone, grabbing my water bottle, and poke a few holes in the cap. "Hey, I think it might rain soon." "Really?" Tom asks, looking up with tord. "YES!" I yell, squeezing the water bottle, getting Tom and Tords clothes wet. They run away, as I chase them. Tom grabs his water bottle, and does the same to the cap. I run away as he squeezes the bottle, and get me wet. I sqeal, as tord does it to his, and follows.

I smile to myself, a few more tears rolling down. "I miss you guys, so so much." I mutter to myself. I sigh and walk over to the fire, picking my coco back up. I pick my phone back up, and go to YouTube. I turn on Tongue Tied, by Grouplove. I sang the entire time, smiling to myself.

No p.o.v

Y/n was so lost in song, and memory's, they didn't hear the sound of her backdoor quietly opening. They didn't hear, the sound of the knife in the kitchen. By the time they noticed, it was too late. The person had slunk into their living room. The man, snuck up behind them, and deeply plunged the knife into their chest. The last three words they herd were "Go to sleep. "

Normal p.o.v

I felt the sharp pain in my chest, as the knife was ripped out of me. I gasp, as I hit the floor. I start to cough, as red liquid splashes out from my mouth, mixing with the fire. I let at a small laugh. "Heh, I'll be s-seeing you *cough* guys soon, o-okay? Heh heh." I let the darkness surround me, as I let out my final breath, with a weak smile.

mention a usermention a usermention a user

Darkness. That's all I see. I-,I feel myself, being lifted? I look down to see my lifeless body. Wait! I struggle to go down. "I have to see someone first!" The force on my floating body stops. I quickly rush over to edds house. I go into Edd and Matts room, whispering, "Go into the living room." They both walk into the living room and sit, looking a bit confused. I pick up a small pencil and write on piece of paper that was on the coffee table, 'hey, it's y/n. I'm okay, I guess. But I have to go and see Tom and tord. I'll try to be back. Don't be sad. I'll send down a guardian to watch over for me.' Edd watches as it writes and tears up. "But, you can't leave yet! You can't!" He yells, a few tears running down his face. I hug him and Matt, who was also crying, and write, 'you'll see me again, I'll try to come back. I swear on my new life!' Edd sniffs, then sighs, a few more tears running down his face. "I-. Say hi to Tom and tord for me, okay?" I warmly smile, hugging them both again. Then I go back to my house. "I'm ready." The force lifts me once again, and I rise above the clouds. Soon, it goes black again...

I open my eyes, my hair went from h/c, to a galaxy with stars, and my clothes were now nice shades of blue, purple, and a slightly pink. "I'm a star now." I say, closing my eyes and sighing. "Y/n?" Two familiar voices say. I shoot my eyes open. There  they were, Tom and tord, looking similar to me. I tear up, and hug them both. "Y/n!" They both say, hugging back. "I wrote you guys-" "Every Christmas. We saw them all." Tord says. I pull away, wiping my face. "Edd wants me to tell you, he and Matt said hi." I say, smiling. "We have our n/n back." Tom says, using the nick name they came up with. I smile.

No p.o.v

Edd and Matt soon after, found a cat with h/c fur, and beautiful blue eyes. It aways followed them, and protected them. They kept them, and named them 'y/n jr.' At your funeral, there was a amazing reception, and everyone you knee and loved was there. Y/n jr followed them there, and y/n was a little guilty that they were all so sad. They smiles when she saw her mom, holding their old stuffed f/a.

Ťhę Ēņđ.