Edd x kidnapped reader. help...

Your p.o.v

I was shaking really hard. The chains on my wrists and ankles quietly shaking. I see a phone across the room, under a dresser. I carfully crawl over and pick it up. My legs ached from when he stabbed them. I pick up the small phone and put in Tom's number. He dosn't pick up. Of course. Oh, wait you don't know why I'm here do you? (Dang it. I put that 4th wall up 3 days ago.) It all started 3 days ago when me and tom got in a fight, I ended up storming out of the house. I was walking around when I was grabbed, and a wrag was stuck over my mouth. Now here I am. I quickly tipe in Edd number praying that he would answer. After about 3 ring I heard his groggy voice say "Hello?" It was 6 am. "Edd, please help me." "(Y/n)?!" "Yes, now please I'm in some persons house, I need you to come get me, before he comes back." "Where are you?" I hear shifting l. "Im at- Oh no he's coming. I have to go!" I quickly put the phone back and go over to my spot. He comes down, beats me and calls me names. Then he leaves. I see outside. I see the address! I memorize it until i hear a door slam. I get the phone and call edd again he immediately picks up. "Where are you!?!" Edd almost yells. "I'm at 657 corn nut street. Please come get me." (I made that address up,  so don't look for it) "I'm coming." He hangs up. Leaving me scared and alone.

Edd's p.o.v

I got a callback from the number, I pick up, Its (y/n). She sounds hurt. I get the address, put it in the GPS and go there.  I see a house and a shed. In the window of the shed I see (y/n)'s shoes. I run over to the door of the shed.

Your p.o.v

I hear the doorknob turn. I curl up in a ball afraid to see who it is. I feel a hand on my shoulder, and Edds voice say "Are you okay?" I look up, and start to cry and reply with "No." He sees that my legs are hurt. He gasps. He picks me up bridal style, and takes me to the car. I passed out. I woke up in the hospital. Edd, Matt, and Tom were next to me. Tom was awake and crying in his hands. You try to sit up and hiss in pain. Tom looks up and hugs me. "(Y/n), I'm so sorry, I should have answered my phone, if I did you would have been here sooner." Tom apologized. "It's okay. It's my fault this happened. If I had just said sorry 3 days ago, none of us would be here." You say, huging back. In the end,  you hade to get 8 stitches, 4 in each leg. And Tom Matt and Edd all treated you like a queen. You told them they didn't have to but they all replied with "Yes I do."

Man. That was the worst one yet! Anywho, Wait 20 people are reading this!? Okay, if we can get 40 by next month, I will do a face reveal. Also, I might start naming you. I'm writing this on a phone. I dont want to switch from page to page of text. Its annoying. So your name in this is probably going to be max, or alex. BYE!✌