red leader reader x solider tord

Your p.o.v

It had been a slow day. Nothing going on. I sigh, stressed. I'd have to wait for new soldiers to to over your next country. And new soldiers take months! I have no hope but to wait. I was stressed. So I walk to my room and use something I've found quite effective for my stress. Singing. It always seems to calm me down.  I sing Can't Help Falling in Love bye Halsey Reinheart. "Wise men say, only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you." I have headphones in. I sing my heart out. Before taking up the red army, I used to perform at a little bar. " Oh shall I stay, would it be a sin, if I can't help falling in love with you." I didn't hear tord, an old friend of mine, knock on my door. "Like a river flows, surely to the sea, darling so it goes, some things, are just meant to be." Tord quietly called my name as he entered. "Take my hand  take my whole life too. For I, can't help falling in love with yo- " "U-uhm, red leader." I jumped and realized my crush, tord had just caught his fearless leader singing. "I-i um, I was just-I was just." You fumble nervously, while your face goes bright red. "You know," Tord says. "You sing really well." Your face goes really dark. Tord smirks devilishly.  He gently grabs your chin. He then gently kissed you. Your face went from a bright red, to a deep crimson. You melted into the kiss, and kissed back. As you pulled away you realized that Tord was your first kiss. "You were my first.." you say, looking at tord. He gives a worried expression and says "First what (y/n)?" "My first kiss." I say, hugging tord "and I'm glad you were my first kiss."

And thats how you met the love of your life, and soon to be lawfully wedded husband. And you two took over the world together. Being kind and careing rulers.

Wooh! Sorry, I haven't had many ideas lately and this came to mind while listening to this song. And I like to sing. I'm in chorus! Well, have a fanwonderfultastic day! BYE!✌