opposite day Matt x child reader

Your p.o.v

It was after school, and I was walking with Matt. He brought his baseball bat and so did I, I also brought 2 baseballs. We were gonna play.

Matt's p.o.v

Me and (y/n) were going to the park to play baseball. We knew it would be fun, and for a 12 year-old, she bats pretty good. We both had our bats over our shoulder, and she carried 2 baseballs in her hoodie pocket.

TIMESKIP BECAUSE SQUIPS ARE EVIL

Your p.o.v

We had played at least 6 rounds until Alexa walked in the park with her Posse. (If your names alexa then change it)  But I didn't pay alot of mind until, " Hey freak, playing with your dad. Witch one? Ha ha ha!" My grip on the bat tightened as I snapped back at her, hitting the ball hard. "At least I'm not so addicted to my phone that I crash into a wall." Her and her friends all gasp. I hear her walk over to me, and turns me around. Then, she punches me in the nose, causing it to bleed. I can tell matt's pissed. I hear him growl.

Matt's p.o.v

She. Punched. (Y/n). In. The. Face. She's so dead. I growled. Just as I was about to go to this kid, (y/n) punched her on the cheek. They ended up in a huge fight.

Your p.o.v

I punched right back. And I made sure that it would leave a bruise. Lets just say, it ended up with me kicking her ass, and me having a bloody nose, busted lip, black eye,  and a bruised stomach. Matt got us ice cream.  When we went home, tom got one look at me and yelled "Edd!, (y/n) got in a fight standing up for herself again!". Yeah, this wasn't the first time this happend. But those other ones were with someone who moved away.
I got patched up and then lectured. But that night I walked out of my room to use the bathroom, and overheard matt telling the others how I kicked alexa's ass. The next day at school, alexa stayed away from me. And when I did see her, her cheek was bruised.

I hope you enjoyed that. I didn't really have any ideas.